Horror : The Mortuary Collection

The Mortuary Collection

Excellent horror anthology with a big twist at the end.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Re: The Mortuary Collection

Was the twist given away in the preview? It looks like the guy who runs the mortuary is behind the deaths.

It was a really good movie. Hope you enjoy it :)

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Is this on Netflix?

To the surprise of absolutely no one, this is my favourite time of year, so I binge horror flicks. I'm running out of English-speaking ones now, lol

I also have to buy a new DVD player. Mine's shot. I've got some exceptional flicks I'd love to watch and watch over and over that I can't stream.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

It looks good, thanks Anna, is it only on Shudder?

“I didn't know you could read”

You can watch it on this site @The Real Dazed @Lilith https://filmboards.com/board/17781432/

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Excellent! Thanks x

“I didn't know you could read”

I loved it! Going to rewatch it soon.

If you all have not watched Spiral yet I highly recommend it too. The tension and atmosphere was great. You can watch it here too https://filmboards.com/board/19247314/ @Loki @Lilith @The Real Dazed Shudder is really coming out with some great horror.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

I saw it last weekend, but it didn't impress me that much. It was better than the other horror films I saw that night, though.

It was all about building tension is what I liked. Just imagine there was a knife wielding clown in it lol 😛😛😛

~~Happy Holidays!~~

I like all kinds of horror, not just gory ones. This was just ok for me.

I liked that no one believed him till it was too late. I would of been like fuck you all I am outta here lol I would of liked a little bit of info on what the towns folk were exactly.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Hard to garner too much from the trailer. But I guess that's the point of a trailer, lol

So, a cult city? It looks like a version of Midsommar and Wicker Man?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

kinda sorta

~~Happy Holidays!~~

It's nothing like either of those movies…

Well that clears it up, lol

It sounds so sacrificial and that it happens at certain intervals, no?

Yes. But just watch the movie and you'll see for yourself. The other 2 movies have distinct style and vibe. This is just ok. The other 2 are great. Comparing them is like saying all cult movies are alike.

Fair 'nuff.

*pets Loki* Its OK lol 😛

~~Happy Holidays!~~

It looks amazing! I’ll need to watch it.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

~~Happy Holidays!~~