TV General : Poll: 'Dallas' vs. 'Falcon Crest'?…

'Dallas' vs. 'Falcon Crest'?…

'Falcon Crest'.
0% 0 votes
'Dallas'.
0% 0 votes

"I AM El Señor Fernando PÓO (💩)!!!!".

Re: 'Dallas' vs. 'Falcon Crest'?…

Glad to see the votes are staying, for now…

Falcon Crest

My friend had a "Who Shot J.R.?" party and sleepover at his house on the night that famous episode originally aired i.e., the episode that reveals who the shooter was. I still remember it like it was yesterday. We were ten years old at the time. I was convinced the shooter was Sue Ellen. What a letdown it all turned out to be!! Hence, I always preferred Falcon Crest.

Fun sleepover though.

👍

My late dad's (RiP, Dad) secretary knew it was going to be Mary Crosby's character.

JR Ewing will always be number 1, hana

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

#2 for me. There is no #3 for me, just 'Falcon Crest' #1 and 'Dallas' #2.

👍

Back when Mad was still funny and GREAT. However, for NOT much longer. I had always thought until the middle of last decade that Mad had stopped publication in the mid 80s. I saw it and it was NOTHING like it used to be. A PATHETIC shadow of its former self. Very-disappointing. The 70s was the BEST decade for Mad.

I didn't include any of the others: 'Knots Landing', 'Dynasty', 'The Colby's', etc…because I never got into them, nor watched them. ONLY 'Dallas' and 'Falcon Crest'. The others mentioned (and any others) just didn't interest me.

Dallas had more material to whack off over, hana