Best and Worst : Have you ever fallen asleep/walked out during a movie?

Have you ever fallen asleep/walked out during a movie?

The most recent I saw was New Mutants like a month ago when I was super drunk and I saw the first 20 min of it and immediately passed out. It was probably a terrible movie but I was so drunk lmfao I woke up like oh it’s over already?? 😂

Re: Have you ever fallen asleep/walked out during a movie?

I ended up walking out on Pirates of the Caribbean movie(The one where Blackbeard leaves a Mermaid for Dead after using her) and The Help. Both of these times was because I had to take a huge dump. I then finished watching these movies at later Showings. :)

Lmao they should have intermissions or something for that reason or if you want to get snacks 😂

Snacks is exactly WHY I ended up taking a huge dump…;)

I’ve only needed to pee during a movie.

I like icees and popcorn for movies and sometimes buncha crunch chocolate to put in the popcorn 🍿 😍

Delicious Buttered popcorn and white cherry icee sent me to take dumps ;)

TMI.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

I was pretty drunk when I went to see The Phantom Menace and missed good bits of it, and that's after having to sneak in and steal someone's seat because they were sold out. Sleepy Hollow I blacked out and missed the whole movie. The DaVinci Code I also missed, not because I was drunk but because of being too tired. Don't regret that at all.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

About Davinci Code, I never got why The characters began chasing The Young Priest around towards the end….

I liked sleepy hollow :)

I actually passed out in all the star treks and that one avengers age of ultron

I have never seen the movie, despite watching it on at least 2 occasions. After passing out at the theater and missing it the first time I watched it with a young lady in the middle of one dark and stormy night, also intoxicated quite nicely, with similar results. But since the real goal was to get laid there I couldn't care less about missing the movie.

I caught a few minutes of it playing on tv the other day. Looks interesting, may try it again now that I no longer drink and can make it through the movie.

Sleepy hollow ? I only saw it because I love Johnny depp. 😂 why dont you drink anymore?

Word on the streets is i'm an asshole when I drink. Personally, I think i'm delightful and those assholes should pull the stick out of their ass.

I think you’re hilarious 😂 ❤️

The secret to making people believe you are hilarious is by factually being hilarious.

I'm not sure what route Steve Lake is trying to take but something isn't quite working out right for him. I think he took a wrong turn in Idaho and planted roots there.

You reaally seem to hate Steve lake 😂

I love Steve. He taught me everything I know about being a successful comedian by carefully observing what he did and doing the opposite.

I made 15k last weekend doing a 10 minute set. Now I just have to find a store that accepts k as payment and i'm all set! Next time i'll probably insist on being paid with cash.

Lmao I love you ❤️😂

I feel asleep for a couple minutes during Avatar. It got really boring during the second act, so I struggled to stay awake.

Also kept nodding off during Split. I didn’t think it was a boring movie by any stretch of the imagination, I just had a really bad night of sleep the night before and was really tired after a long day of work.

Avatar was pretty fucking gay, don't blame you there.

I was never interested in watching avatar so still never seen it, but the pandora avatar world and ride at Disney is amazing because of all the visuals and it feels like you’re realy there 😍

lol

well me, yes. i fell asleep a lot of times and walked out on a lot too, mostly bc i needed to pee and didn't feel like going back in for another half an hour so i stayed outside and waited for the others.

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

I have walked out with my sister from this one movie called undiscovered with ashlee Simpson. We had no idea what it was even about the whole time and we tried to stay longer to see if it would start making sense but it never did 😂

lol oh i had to leave the theatre during Swiss Army Men bc it was just too weird but my guy didn't want to so i stayed at first but ughhh i just left for a smoke and a line and never went back in. i was so relieved. rarely has been an experience as bad as this one. i hate this movie lol

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

That reminds me of a trash talking Jessica Lange did about Losing Isaiah. Jessica was the Co-Star to this Flop and her co-star was Halle Berry. Jessica really sunk her claws into this movie in a bad way. She said something like,"I only did Losing Isaiah because I hadn't worked in YEARS and needed a paycheck. The Losing Isaiah script wasn't right and it never got right. This movie didn't make sense." I remember a Critic saying something like,"I knew this was going to be a bad movie just by looking at the Promotional Ad for it. Halle looks like a Creepy Stalker hiding in the shadows in that promotional ad. Not exactly the best way to promote this movie."

oh thanks for posting this, Kentry.

Yes, it sure was a great post! :D

You're welcome. :) Sure Losing Isaiah was a huge flop, but I wonder if Jessica Lange would have still talked shit about Losing Isaiah if the movie turned out to be a huge Box Office Hit….

Me and a mate walked out during Inception in the first 15 minutes because we were way too drunk and my friend wouldn’t stop heckling the guy next to him.

When we were watching Narnia me and my friend got yelled at from this lady in the theater because we were laughing too much. We legit thought the whole movie was funny even when it wasn’t supposed to be, like their accents and how they spoke etc.

Im the type of person who thinks every is funny though

That was completely unrelated to what you just said but whatever 😂

Fell asleep during The Haunting in Connecticut. I was just over worked and super tired.

Did you eventually see it all?

Yes, a couple of years later.

I've only ever walked out of two movies: "Benji: Off the Leash" in 2004 and "Movie 43" in 2013. I don't remember why I hated the first one enough to ask my grandmother to leave.

Then the renewed earth would reclaim city and town, leaving only Ghost Dancers and those who lived by nature’s laws.

My dog is named Benji named after those movies lol

What kind of dog do you have?

Morkie :)

Fell asleep trying to watch Pacific Rim, on two attempted viewings.

(Cue the rimjob jokes!)

NOT endorsed by MMC2 in the campaign for Admin!! Please note!!

Hehe 🙃
I think I’ve seen that once

Fallen asleep, no. Walked out, yes.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

My mom made us walk out of dumb and dumber so my dad rented it for me later that year.

I snuck into alien resurrection when i was supposed to be watching a kids movie. But i was scared my cousins would see me (they were in that movie) so i kept sneaking back out and sitting on the benches.

I was really upset by the general's daughter and i walked out and sat in the lobby while my mom and sister finished it.

My husband -when we were just dating- freaked out in silent hill and we walked out of that movie. He doesn't like scary movies but he didn't tell me that for the longest time lol

I walked out during the midnight showing of Men in Black 3.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Every single Harry Potter movie…Just cannot keep my eyes open. Even now, if I have trouble sleeping, then sticking on one of these movies is like taking a sleeping pill!

I love movies!

Have you ever been "bunny slut", and whoring for attention?

I fell asleep during "the wind that shakes the barley" it was boring.