American Horror Story : The first season Murder House is the best!

The first season Murder House is the best!

The first season has a completely different tone than what would follow. It had a cohesive story that was suspenseful throughout. It relied less on gore. It was darker and more psychological thriller than the camp comedy horror that would evolve.

It appears that later on they just went full camp.

I started with Hotel, and it was shit. The first episode started out decent, then it went to full comedy horror. There were too many characters and subplots. The budget was bigger, but the story suffered. And it got more gay.

During the first season of the series, you’re only casting the characters you need. After that, actors get tied to contracts, and the writers end up writing extra roles for that actor. So later on, the writing gets sloppy. You have the legendary Kathy Bates in a series with vampires and ghosts and she’s playing a hotel clerk. What a waste.

Seems like they tried to one-up the previous series by having more bloodshed in the opening intro. In the season 1 intro, there was no gore, yet remains the best intro in the series.

That first season Is a masterpiece with a perfect cast.

Re: The first season Murder House is the best!

What about the last season? 80s slasher. Worth watching?

Not on Netflix yet. I like the 80s slasher intro. Friday the 13th Part 3 vibes.

I agree! I love Murder House

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Yes, it sure was! Sometimes hinted horror is 100X better than graphic horror.