Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Poll: Have you ever started a business or side hustle?

Have you ever started a business or side hustle?

yes
0% 0 votes
Considering it
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

If yes, what was it and how successful were you?

I'm cumming.

Re: Have you ever started a business or side hustle?

I sell antiques online. Haven’t sold much this year as antique stores closed during the start of Coronavirus, The key is to look for things that you know are valued by some people and that the antique seller you are buying from doesn’t know are as valuable as they are. That way you can buy it for a much smaller price than you sell it for.

You're a pretty little flower, l'm a busy little bee, honey that's all you need to see

This sounds so pathetic . Get a job. If Donald Trump and his family all work despite being billionaires, so should you. Getting inheritance from a family member isn’t an excuse to spend your life on your ass. The tap will run dry soon enough.

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

I don’t get it. He just said he sells antiques online, which means he is in business to make money.

I'm cumming.

He has posted before that he doesn’t have a job because he inherited money. Selling some stuff on eBay isn’t a job.

He’s also posted before that he doesn’t pay tax and is a benefits cheat. And that he read Mein Kampf and it made him aroused.

Selling in ebay, if it is profitable, can work as a sole source of income. If in this case he is benefiting from inheritance, it is pathetic, but it’s also logical.

What do you think you’d do if you were financially set? Go work at Walmart? To work your ass off at an investment bank? Lol. It wouldn’t make sense, albeit it is pathetic. I both envy people in this position and pity them.

I'm cumming.

My parents are wealthy but they wouldn’t tolerate me sponging off them or relying on our family’s money.

Patrick also posted that he likes sniffing his mother’s panties.

Patrick is an accountant

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

As in like a chartered accountant which requires a degree and an absolutely brutal post qualification?

I was close to studying accountancy at uni, but I decided against it as it’s supposedly a brutal workload.

Lol I like Patrick and am just trying to wind him up tbh

He worked for a bank. You rascal hehe

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Exactly. I know some who do just that

I have had hundreds of brilliant world changing ideas, never went through with a single one.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

stfu arsehole

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Oh Sophie. Ohhh sophie

I'm cumming.

You work the streets for $ on the side right

I'm cumming.

👐

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Nobody here is employed. Or has side work.

Well I do. Now fuck off.

I'm cumming.

I wanna do the side hustle!

#dothehustle