I Need To Know : Why would Mr. Drummond make Arnold go to school after he was kidnapped?

Why would Mr. Drummond make Arnold go to school after he was kidnapped?

Remember towards the end of that episode of “Diff’rent Strokes” when the cops arrested Bill as he was about to rape Kimberly. A few minutes later while they were talking about the traumatizing incident, Arnold tried to use that as an excuse, “Maybe I shouldn’t go to school tomorrow.” Mr. Drummond said in a smart-aleck fashion, “We’ll talk about that on the way to school.” I understand that Kimberly is the victim here, but keep in mind that Bill did tie up Arnold and duct tape his mouth shut, in the aftermath of Arnold and Kimberly hitchhiking. On top of that, Bill practically man-handled Arnold like a rag doll prior to tying him up. So even though Bill mostly hurt Kimberly, it’s understandable if Arnold was a little shook-up. And the fact that he escaped Bill’s house in a panic while trying to find a cop to rescue his sister, didn’t help. Yes, it was blatantly obvious that Arnold used the hitchhiking/abduction as a ploy to get out of going to school, but deep-down inside, I’m sure he was on the verge of nightmares about Bill. I myself had nightmares after watching that episode, so you can imagine how that horrific incident would affect one of the victims.

Re: Why would Mr. Drummond make Arnold go to school after he was kidnapped?

Good points Nevaeh. Hopefully those points were all addressed on the way to school.

This really should be brought up at the next presidential debate. How could this question have gone unanswered for so long?

Ask Gameboy how old he is lulz

Mr.Drummond really fucked up raising Kimberly and Willis ,they are both dead.

Todd Bridges (Willis) is still alive. You might be thinking of his best-selling memoir “Killing Willis.”

My bad ,Todd Bridges is alive and well ,poor Dana Plato ,she had obvious mental issues and apparently her son committed suicide as well.

Gary Coleman aka Arnold is dead though.

Ask Gameboy how old he is lulz

That’s true,health problems. To bad ,maybe at 4 foot 7 ,he could of been a fashion model,like Ryan.

What a mongo!
🙄

What was Willis talking about?

Probably Hollywood propaganda dismissing the trauma of raping children. Bunch of freaks. Was that really an episode?