Horror : I bought two new horror box sets today

I bought two new horror box sets today

Today, I picked up the Universal Horror Collection, volumes 4 and 6 on blu ray. Volume 4 contains: Night Key, Night Monster, The Climax and House of Horrors. Volume 6 contains: The Black Castle, Cult of the Cobra, The Thing That Couldn't Die, and The Shadow of the Cat. Anyone else seen these movies or picked up any of the universal horror collection sets? Anyone else buy any horror films lately or any good box sets?

Re: I bought two new horror box sets today

i've seen The Black Castle not a long time ago. i really liked it:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19820797/permalink/#p19820797

๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘˜๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘“๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‹๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘ป I'm not Sophie ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿท๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽฒ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŒˆโ›ฉ๐Ÿ’’๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•โœดโ™จ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฏโšœใ€ฝ๐Ÿšฏ๐Ÿšบโ™ฅโ™ฆ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽด๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ

How lovely!!!

hello. do i know u?

๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘˜๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘“๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‹๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘ป I'm not Sophie ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿท๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽฒ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŒˆโ›ฉ๐Ÿ’’๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•โœดโ™จ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฏโšœใ€ฝ๐Ÿšฏ๐Ÿšบโ™ฅโ™ฆ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽด๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ

Oh sorry, Sophie.

I'll never respond to you again.

i'm not Sophie as i have stated so in my signature. i was just wondering if u were maybe confusing me for someone else that i'm clearly not.

pls, respond to Sophie. she really likes nice people that talk to her. oh and u may respond to me, too, of course. sorry about that.

Only two people that doesn't use capslock: sophie or nimda

I won't make the mistake of replying to her again.

but it wasn't my fault!

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

i do use capslock for names tho! not even nimda does.

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Enjoy!!!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

My balls are itchy.

Did you really need to do that? I hope people that were not horror fans beforehand suddenly develop an interest in the genre and then start watching it for 31 days straight in the month of October.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

I didn't need to, but I wanted to. I buy lots of different types of films, in all genres, including horror.

Awesome. Hey, take a look at the post I left for you in another thread where you asked us what we were planning to watch on TV.

I like retro horror better than new stuff. You got yourself a real treasure there.
โ–ฒ Top