Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Was I wrong to accept free haircut from barber who undercharged me while drunk?

Was I wrong to accept free haircut from barber who undercharged me while drunk?

My barber was so drunk, that when I handed him a $20 to pay for an otherwise messed-up haircut that was definitely not worth the $15, he handed me back a $10 and shook my hand instead of giving me a chance to tip him. The next day, he called to apologize, as the barbers/customers noticed the messed-up haircut as I left the shop, and then told my barber what he did. As he apologized, he told me that the next cut is on him. I accepted, rather than tell him that his intoxication caused him to charge me only $10. Was I wrong for taking advantage of his drunken state, or was I entitled to a discount on a messed-up haircut AND entitled to a free haircut?

Re: Was I wrong to accept free haircut from barber who undercharged me while dru

Hello PE
0% 0 votes

Re: Was I wrong to accept free haircut from barber who undercharged me while dru

U so crazy boo

Ask Gameboy how old he is lulz

💲 Was I wrong to accept free haircut from barber who undercharged me …

Was I wrong to accept the $60 a tranny gave me that never got charged as cash back? I didn't discover it right away and by the time I went back to make amends, ze was no longer working there. Justice! I didn't pursue it any further.

[center] [hr] [poll closed] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]