0% 0 votes

The obliteration of Corbyn: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjrEpFi3QOE&t=51s

Re: Russell Crowe v Christian Bale

Crowe’s getting rinsed!

Voted for Crowe. Bale is awesome but Crowe is better.

In this case, Crowe in Gladiator.

I love Bale in everything, but Gladiator was next level.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Bale of course. For as great as Crowe was at his peak, he did nothing, absolutely nothing, on the level of Bale’s acting in films like American Psycho, The Machinist, The Fighter, and Vice.

Also, did you ever see 3:10 to Yuma with both Crowe and Bale in the two main roles?

Agreed. But if we're voting based exclusively on the two examples provided, that would be Crowe. If we're talking total career, then definitely Bale, hands down.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Well, I imagine Orson provided the examples simply because he wanted to post some clips of movies they were in, not because he was wanting us to compare the two actors based solely on those roles. While they are similar roles to an extent, the thread isn’t about Bale in The Prestige or Crowe in Gladiator.

Something worth pointing out is Bale is probably considered a dish to women/homosexuals whereas Crowe sort of looks like a dog.

Crowe is better, mayne.

Not to be thought of as a fag, but Crowe during his peak was an Adonis. However, Bale was absolutely gorgeous in American Psycho. He doesn’t really go for those types of roles anymore, but the dude is still a total fuckin dream boat, fo sho. 💦

No homo.

Intelligence prevailed

Bale for the long haul.

Russell Crowe narrating the Leeds documentary makes me want to have a tommy tank

Tough one. Crowe was fantastic in Romper Stomper and The Insider. Gladiator too. But I'm giving my vote to Bale. He's just amazing.

I’m continuing 3:10 to Yuma tonight and the difference is indistinguishable

They're both great actors, really. It's a tough choice.

Reminds me of Heat.

Bale v Crowe = Pacino v RDN

Ooooh, HEAT! Now that was an awesome movie with two outstanding actors in their prime giving top notch performances. Outstanding.

Yaaas

‘I told you I’m never going back’

Moby plays

Cut scene

🥰

I was just basing it off those two movies. If I look at their entire careers, I think Bale is the frontrunner because he seems a much more versatile actor, and he takes on such challenging roles that push his boundaries. Crowe is a little more one-dimensional, but he's very strong with what he's got and with his performances.

It is Bale for me. Look at this scene. Nothing fancy. A man wanting to get back with the woman he loves and finding out she has moved on and is pregnant. His heart is breaking and at the same time he is doing his best to be happy for her. Bale manages to make you feel what he is feeling. Ugh it crushes my heart.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

If anyone is interested it is this wonderful movie

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Bale has an intense expression that nobody else can match.

Bed time for me 🥳

Sweet Dreams ❤

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Nighty night and sweet dreams!

Bale is still going strong, but Crowe is a has-been. Sorry.

A Beautiful Mind. Enough said.

That is a weird competition… But Bale.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti