I Need To Know : Movie from the 70's, foreign film, girl, snakes

Movie from the 70's, foreign film, girl, snakes

In the 70's, probably late 70's my parents took us to the movie theater to watch a movie that had Asian actors/actresses in it. They might have been from Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnamese. The movie was not in English either. Anyway, my details are fuzzy and I hope I am not confusing two movies as one but I remember a woman in bed (not sure ifshe was tied to the bed) and a snake slithering its way up onto the bed to her and she is screaming and it's dark,there is lightening, it's raining, etc and the next thing I remember after that is a young girl in a village who always wore a bandana on her head. One day,the village kids were picking on her because she always wore the bandana/scarf and one boy tried to snatch the cloth off of her head and just as he reached up to snatch the cloth, a tiny snake head came out from under the cloth and bit his finger. And all the kids were scared of her after that. I don't really remember much about the movie after that. But the image of the tiny snake biting that boy's finger has never left my mind. I have searched all over the internet trying to find the name of the movie but I have so little to go on and some movie descriptions sound like they might be the movie but I just don't know.I have asked my Mom what the movie was called and she says it was called "The Wig" but nothing like what I am describing is under that title. Maybe I dreamt it?

I've got a thumb, I've got a middle finger -Sissy, Urban Cowboy

Re: Movie from the 70's, foreign film, girl, snakes

Paragraph breaks, Billy Joe.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

Jaja, I'm not much on a phone keyboard and I was in a frenzy last night. Hope you can forgive me. 🤣😅😂

No apology necessary, Billy Bob. Just messin' with ya.

It's Billy Joe and no worries 😹

Precisely

At long last, I found the movie. Years of endless searching with nothing to go on but that one scene and why do I feel like the Cliff Richard song of the same name played during closing credits? The movie is called Devil Woman. There is a trailer of it on youtube via Mondo Digital. Do you hear that??!!! The sound of satisfaction and peace. Tormented no longer….

👍

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Outstanding and Congratulations!

I know how good that must feel. I've been searching for a movie or TV show for several years, and so far have come up with nada.

Looks like a drive in theater * classic to me!

* you might have to google that term

It will come MovieManCin2
, patience. I never thought I would find this one, decades have passed. I'm not even sure how I remember this movie, I wasn't even old enough to have remembered it when it came out. Not even sure if it was at the drive in movies where we saw it. But yes, drive in theater worthy! Happy day!!!

ab_channel=GialloRealm

….

Oh!

I am glad you found it! I was going to reply that I had seen that movie and could not recall the title either.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

Thank you! Funny how that particular scene stayed etched in my mind.