Crime : Has anyone heard of a movie called Scarface?

Has anyone heard of a movie called Scarface?

I knew this existed but I never watched it, not really being a huge fan of this type of movie. I have seen the ending of it before which is probably what put me off of it the most, as it's pretty cheesy. I bought it last week as Best Buy had a 4k Ultra HD limited edition with this badass statue:

Finally watched the movie itself and it's a good story with excellent Al Pacino acting, though a lot of it is done badly, but it was the 80's so what do you expect. Would recommend for anyone who has nothing better to do.

Re: Has anyone heard of a movie called Scarface?

I enjoyed it. Pacino was great. "Say hello to my little friend" is a quote that gets bandied about quite often. Michelle Pfeiffer was gorgeous in it (but she always is).

What was up with Tonys sister? She looked like one of the freaky aliens from 1978 Battlestar Galactica. Hard to look at, especially when she smiled.

HAHAH! That was some wild hair. I blame fashion. The actress is normally quite pretty, though. She does have a wide smile.

Watched it when I was really young lol. I haven't watched it since because it's just not my favorite. It's cool it came with a statue though!

The Executioner

I bought it just for the statue tbqh. Next day I found this steelbook version at game exchange to add to my collection, very cool.

Wow, now I know why all the TWD and GoT posters say you're such a great troll.

Wow, now I know why all the TWD and GoT posters say you're a creepy faggot that follows me around on socks and constantly talks about, so furious is your butthurt.

And everyone knows it.

No, only you say that. But it doesn't change my undying admiration for your great trolling skills. What a clever idea for a thread!

the original movie from the 1930s is better

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

I remember seeing that as a child, was pretty decent from what little I can remember.