Bill Cosby : how can phyllicia rashad still support him and still think he didn't the raping?

how can phyllicia rashad still support him and still think he didn't the raping?

i just can't understand this.

lukejbarnett

Re: how can phyllicia rashad still support him and still think he didn't the rap

Spellcheck is your friend, Luke. Try using it sometime.

Yes, this is really me.

Re: how can phyllicia rashad still support him and still think he didn't the rap

I’m still confused as to where they got evidence against him from.

A confession isn’t evidence in the UK. It is in America though.

Odd!

I think it's a weird story.

The story is that, to many women, he got them to his place, offered them "herb pills" to relax, that knocked them out—they decades later charges are filed.

What?

The "have these herb pills" part is weird. Then, you wake up raped and no one does anything about it until very long after the crime.

There's something weird that is missing from the story.

I know woman and women are liars when they are involved in drugs, sexual stuff, and so forth. If the women have any kind of mental problems on top of it, a lot of ugliness can happen.

There's probably 10% truth and 90% lies.

Still if you are Bill Cosby and you want to have weird sex, you just pay for it. I know hookers from work that will let you tie them up an electrocute them, for instance.

So, if Bill was doing weird shit with average women, they will say "yes" one minute then call the cops the next, so he got what he was looking for, trouble.

Unfortunately I have to agree with everything you said.

Men get aggressive; women lie!

Different psychology.

When I first became a therapist a female client reported that a male client raped her.

I literally wanted to beat the fuck out of this guy. I confronted him and he was shaking and sweating, which made me think he was guilty.

However, it later turned out that she was literally crazy, and started saying everyone raped her.

It turns out the guy asked her out of something and that's it. So, he was shaking because he was scared of being accused of rape.

I learned a lesson I will never forget that day.

When I moved to Philly, it's a thing here where ghetto women, white and black, will make up rape stories, assault stories, etc over even minor things they're angry at a guy about.

They will ruin a man's life just because they think you're cheating on them, had sex with them and didn't like it, etc.

To me, the Cosby story was too old to prosecute. In addition, most middle class people don't know how low class women act, so they do not believe women make stuff up like this just to be vindictive or because they are butthurt about some kind of sex they didn't like after they agreed to it.

Yep.

Women can’t get revenge through violence, so they get it through psychological means.

Yes, that's classic.

They can really go all out destroying someone.

I have also noticed many women forget things very easily, like children, and so they will do something horrible to another person, and just move on like it never happened.

It's wise to be aware of a woman's background if you are getting involved in any way shape or form.

I was orginally from K & A. Moved 12 years ago to upstate PA

Smells like Ass in here

Wow!

Did you ever know someone called Dizzie Dawne from KA? The family last name is Sexton or Engasser.

What part of upstate PA?

I did a lot of work in the Wilkes-Barre area in the past.

no, never heard of her. I took the train from Allegheny station to suburban station at 15th street for 3 years going to ccp.

It's secret where I live now so i cant be doxxed

Smells like Ass in here

I see.

Well you lived in the worst part of Philly and one of the worst in the country. So, I'm sure you have some memories.

Anyway, about PA, the Wilkes-Barre area used to be very nice. Now, it's not so nice because everyone moved out and a lot of bad people moved in. But, there's a lot of nice country up there and at times some fun cultural food fests and stuff.

I have some good stories too. I met sly stallone in 06.

Smells like Ass in here

Wow!

I have met a couple people who were in the movie he made around that time. He was filming around the boxing gym there I think.

How did you meet him?

Coming home from college. His trailor was parked at the end of my street. I didnt call him rocky or ask for an autograph, so he was nice. I just told him it was good that he was making another film in this series as an epiloge rather than a numbered sequel. And he was so blown away that i said that cause that is how he viewed it. Another fan chatted with him for thirty minutes caues he asked his body guard for permission before he came over, and sly felt so respected he wanted to return the favor. Its only people who hound him that he is rude to

Smells like Ass in here

I heard he was really nice.

People love him in that part of town like beyond belief.

He has always been a fun fitness icon to me also.

I saw him doing some wacky workout in a video recently and I really admire someone his age still going at it.

Hallo buna. I saw Phyllicia Rashad in a movies recently, and I still would, hana

He dibbity bib wit de Jello Booddin Bops!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

What I don't understand is why he felt the need to bang chicks the way he did.

I'm sure that he could have gotten a lot of them, like fans and comedian groupies if there is such a thing, to have dropped their panties with consent.

He met these women who wanted his help to further their careers with him.
Did he ask them for sex and they turned him down and then he drugged them or did he drug them first?
Why did he feel this need to dominate and rape them instead of seeking out all the consensual sex he could have gotten from other chicks?

I think raping women was an ego power trip thing with Cosby. He did it because he thought since he was a celebrity he could somehow get away with it.

Yes, this is really me.

That makes sense.

Rape is always an ego power trip. The rapist wants to terrorize and dominate his victim. It's about power, not sex.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yep.

you would know.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Post deleted

you've been victimized.

Post deleted

No wonder you hate men.

Post deleted

Prove it.

Yeah, I get that and have known that.

What I don't get is that why would Cos feel the need to rape when he could get any chick into bed with him which is in a way power that us basic looking non celeb guys do not have.
What is the wire that made him allegedly rape?
Was it like where he tells that chick that she has to have sex with him so he can help with her acting career and she tells him no so he would be like, "I'm gonna drug your drink, bitch and then I will get you!"

There would have to be something that would really trigger him to make him want and get THAT pussy instead of leaving it alone and seeking out another chick to fulfill him.

As I said earlier, rape is not about sex, it's about power and dominance. Apparently old puddin' pops got off on that.

Yeah. OK.

I understand what rape is.
I don't understand why or how old puddin' pops was capable of doing it.

I guess it is hard for me to get that because I am respectful of women and can only do it with consent and that Cos would always come across as this really nice and funny guy who seems like he would only do it with consent.

It's called acting for a reason.

I don't understand it either.

I think he had some sort of fetish for raping unconscious women.
The old cunt needs a bullet through his head.

Breathe, breathe, breathe deeply
And I was seething, breathing deeply
Spitting sentry, horned and tailed
Waiting for you

She took the support back 2 hours later after the cancel mob crushed her.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.