Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Jelly Belly Candy owner giving away factory with Golden Ticket contest

Jelly Belly Candy owner giving away factory with Golden Ticket contest

https://abc7news.com/jelly-belly-treasure-hunt-golden-ticket-contest-founder/6412781/
Think Willy Wonka – with a twist.

David Klein announced the contest in a video message online, saying the big winner will walk away with the key to their very own candy factory. Thousands of dollars in prizes are also up for grabs.

Klein says gold tickets are being hidden in secret locations throughout the U.S.

"You will be looking for a Gold Ticket in the form of a necklace with a tag that includes a code you need to use to verify your find. Winners will receive $5,000," according to contest rules.

Sounds like a scam. How much in property tax are you paying on this factory if you win?

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: Jelly Belly Candy owner giving away factory with Golden Ticket contest

Jelly Belly? Is that Crofts version of the truffle shuffle?

You're a pretty little flower, l'm a busy little bee, honey that's all you need to see

Leopold is so cool!

"All the woman want him, all the men want to be him!"

People will try to win this trying to become Willy Wonka and realize it’s a scam when they owe 20 million in back taxes.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Have you seen these stings where they mail these "You Have Won $$$" to people who have arrest warrants, and these idiots show up to claim their TVs or giant checks, and once they verify their ID,…gotcha!

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

That should be a reality tv show hosted by Chris Hanson.

-Erin Wotherspoon

*snort*

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Sounds like a scam.

It does, especially this part:

The contest is not free. Those who wish to participate will need pay about $50 to receive their state's riddle.

A slightly different version of a pyramid. The trapezoid Scheme!

-Erin Wotherspoon

lol

β–² Top