Actors and Actresses : Dakota fanning

Dakota fanning

One of my favourite child star actresses she’s prettier than Elle fanning yet Elle gets all the roles now and Dakota is a better actress than Elle too what’s up with that ?

look how pretty Dakota was

also in I am sam she did a wonderful acting job especially for a six year old

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Re: Dakota fanning

Dakota is on one of the most popular prime time tv shows. She was a child star and continues to earn complex roles. She’s earned her stripes in Hollywood.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

I want more Dakota less Elle

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Agreed, I prefer Dakota as an actress too, but they’re both consistently getting roles. And the Alienist is more popular than anything Elle is doing right now.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Yeah, but as much as I enjoy The Alienist, Elle's The Great is way, way better.

I want to see more Dakota Fanning too. Elle plays characters that don't show emotion like as Dakota will. Maybe Hollywood doesn't like Dakota's name? Maybe it sounds too masculine.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

I think they're equally good. Elle is in one of my favourites movies and she is perfect in it. The Neon Demon.

I saw Dakota recently in The Alienist and although she is beautiful, she was a bit flat in her role. But I still like her.

4 years later and I still haven’t watched Neon Demon 😖

-Erin Wotherspoon

Guuuuuuurl you need to watch it. It's made by Nicolas Winding Refn, he who made Drive etc, and it's trippy, kind of slow, and reaaaallllyyyy beautiful. It's for women.

I’ve seen like 3 of his films and they’re all beautiful. People write him off as a gaudy filmmaker but all the films in question have substance to back up the flash.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Pfffffffft to people who write him off. He has made sooooo many amazing movies. And he really thinks about in what state you might be in when watching his movies. There's something about The Neon Demon that is sparkly yet dark at the same time. And his subliminals are perfect.

Even his Danish trilogy, Pusher is perfect. But The Neon Demon he definitely made for women. Dudes almost don't understand it.

I never heard of him until now. I recognize his face immediately from me watching the J.J Abraham's Star Wars films.
Guys that great up around a lot of sisters or aunt's, would understand the complexity of a film like The Neon Demon.

You might like his other stuff if you liked The Neon Demon. I think his most criticised is Only God Forgives. I saw the Pusher trilogy a long time ago. Before it was available with English subtitles because often within Scandinavia things get famous within the Scandinavian cluster. We kind of understand each other's stuff because it's so close ethnically. It also took a while before Pusher was available with English subs.

I don't know if you've seen Valhalla Rising but I rate it as one of his best. It's kind of like a slow descent into hell. Very beautiful though, like all his movies.

Mads I need to get around to that movie.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

WAT. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT? *meltdown* SEEE IIITTTTT along with the Pusher trilogy because Mads is in those too.

I was a huge huge fan of Hannibal and fell in love. I really do need to check out more of his movies. That man is a national treasure.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Ok here is my suggestion. Because Mads has taken the fancy of at least 2 directors. That Valhalla Rising (which is like a slow nightmare and he doesn't utter a single word in the entire movie yet he OWNS it) …and a trilogy with another Danish writer/director named Anders Thomas Jensen. The movies are called (will use the English names) Flickering Lights, The Green Butchers and Adam's Apples. Yes you will have to read the movies but they are special as fuck. Thank me later lol.

I just looked them up. Are they in the same vein as UK crime/comedy/drama? I ment to ask you if you ever watched the TV show Hannibal.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Nope! The Scandinavian thing is all manner of fucked up in a way that isn't like any other.

Btw which 3 have you seen?

Only God Forgives, Drive, and I think Valhalla rising.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Ooooof Valhalla Rising is amazing. Most people didn't like Only God Forgives. You need to see Drive, The Neon Demon and all 3 in the Pusher trilogy. He's one of those directors you REALLY take notice of because he has his own "speak". And it's amazing.

Also, Keanu Reeves does what he does best. Playing an asshole (yes he is great at playing and asshole). It's not a big role but he nails it.

I was thinking of The Neon Demon as well, especially how much faith the director had in choosing her and only her for the titular role.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

She was perfect in her role.

Dakota Fanning is very… subtle… I mean, for some reason she simply doesn't get the notoriety that actresses like Jennifer Lawrence or Brie Larson have. Many actors/actresses are cursed with that. 😅

Oscar Isaac is a good example on the male side.

I like Dakota Fanning in the small but quite effective part in Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood! With the VERY small amount of screen time she got, she still managed to be somehow… terrifying haha.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti

Oscar Isaac is a good example on the male side.

Oscar has an entire film history I haven't explored yet. Wow. Thank you.

Jennifer Lawrence’s 15 minutes is honestly up. She made a huge mistake with some of the projects she chose and Hollywood dropped her as an IT girl. She gets basically zero attention now outside of X-men films.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Jennifer Lawrence’s 15 minutes is honestly up. She made a huge mistake with some of the projects she chose and Hollywood dropped her as an IT girl. She gets basically zero attention now outside of X-men films.

Yeah, I know. It's not only about her roles, it's also her attitude in public outside of her movie career. She was acting like an entitled and immature brat. You know the thing with peing on sacred stones during the shooting pf Hunger Games or getting pissed at a journalist because he was on his phone with his translating app and she thought he ignored her.

Brie Larson is also loosing supporters because of her vile and arrogant attitude.

Still, both are more successful than I would wver be so… I guess…

I love her in all her movies when she was a kid not so much in twilight saga

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

That's Kristen Stewart you are talking about.

Dakota was in the Twilight movies too.

I am going to have to disagree with everyone. I can not stand her flat acting and resting bitch face. I can not bring myself to watch the second season of The Alienist.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

I agree completely! As a child actress she was appealing. As an adult? Always looks like a bitch.

its cool and all if people like her but for me its a no.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I just think Elle got lucky with the maleficent role as aurora it should have been Dakota or Taylor momsen

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Does Taylor Momsen even want yo act anymore? Didn't she act purposely like a bitch to get fired from Gossip Girl?

I’m talking about beauty wise

Taylor momsen is beautiful , Elle not so much

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

I think Elle has a little girl look.

Yea, she's a pretty light blonde.

🖤 ½ Chinese-Indonesian ❣️ ¼ Irish French German ♬ ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

11/10

I liked her in Twilight

Hello

I loved her in that movie she did with Brittany Murphy-Uptown Girls. They had such good chemistry, and if Brittany was alive today, they would do another movie together.

If you don't, well, then you can take a sugar-frosted fuck off the end of our dicks.

Dakota is super under-rated as an adult but I legit think Elle is in with an outside shot of coming from behind and piping Saoirse Ronan to the "this generation's Meryl Streep" crown… i shit yee not!

i like Elle more but Dakota is cool, too.

no, actually Dakota bores me, whereas Elle is interesting to watch. The Neon Demon, man…

😴👉i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom👈👸