Animation : Anyone know what this is from?

Anyone know what this is from?

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Re: Anyone know what this is from?

H.R Giger nightmares?

This is actually an excellent movie. I wish more people would have seen it. It has great music, too. My dad read my younger brother and I the book more than once.

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Im sure its a great movie, It just looks a little. The movies of today have ruined it for me, if there is not at least 1 explosion, 1 dramatic reveal, 1 double cross and one close up shot of Scarlett Johansson ass as she walks then im not interested.

What about you Christina? What do you think about scarlett johanssons ass?

It could be bigger.

BlogSpot

Anyone else think that back tat is in a really random place?

She's gotten more since then

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

😂

BlogSpot

That's Gollum, from the '77 version of the Hobbit!

Smaug was so cool in that version.

Then the renewed earth would reclaim city and town, leaving only Ghost Dancers and those who lived by nature’s laws.

I'm glad you like it! Yea, Smaug is cool. I pretty much enjoy the whole thing.

BlogSpot

The thing of nightmares!

Hello

BlogSpot

Solid adaptation, I wish Rankin Bass were more know for their fantasy films rather than their cheesy holiday specials.

If life is getting you down and you feel hope is lost, then please come dance with me!

Yea, this is one of those 100% movies.

BlogSpot