Tenet : Tenet reviews are in

Tenet reviews are in

ab4Vb8s.jpg
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tenet
https://www.metacritic.com/movie/tenet

oiQNmWo.png Altogether, it makes for a chilly, cerebral film - easy to admire, especially since it's so rich in audacity and originality, but almost impossible to love, lacking as it is in a certain humanity.

-Leslie Felperin, Hollywood Reporter

oiQNmWo.png If Tenet had paid as much attention to its writing and character work as it did to its visual and conceptual ambitions, it could have been a masterpiece instead of merely great. But it's still great. Score 3.5/5

-Wenlei Ma, News.com.au

oiQNmWo.png To point out that Tenet has flaws feels ungrateful. It's like slagging off Santa. But, I confess, some of the yick yacking - vis a vis physics, metaphysics and so on - made me sleepy… Those quibbles aside, Tenet is an eye-popping, ground-breaking blast. Score: 4/5

-Charlotte O'Sullivan, London Evening Standard

gCb6pg6.png Overlong, noisy, full of poe-faced delivery of portentous dialogue, needlessly convoluted plot threads, unearned sense of gravitas that verges on the unintentionally hilarious and a script that isn't even vaguely as clever as it seems to think it is. Score: 9/20

-Anthony O'Connor, FILMINK (Australia)

gCb6pg6.png It's a high concept thriller which never fails to take itself with deadly seriousness but Tenet fails to live up to the intriguing set-up in the first act and doesn't quite convince the viewer of its internal logic… Score: 2.5/5

-Alan Corr, RTÉ (Ireland)

gCb6pg6.png When you come right down to it, 'Tenet' is a mess. A gloriously shot, exquisitely staged mess with a thrilling final act - but still a mess. Score: 2.5 / 5

-Brian Lloyd, entertainment.ie

Re: Tenet reviews are in

I’ve yet to see a Nolan movie that wasn’t beyond incredible, so let’s see.

I’ll revert back ASAP.

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

Mixed reviews.

smile.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a HERO, and will win in a landslide in November!

Are you her biggest fan!?.

kiss.gif

I'm actually surprised by these not so good reviews. I personally very enjoyed it.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti

It was boring!
The running time was too long,
The lead black actor was in and out of character the whole movie.
The color of the film made it even more boring to look at.
I felt no connection to the characters or the plot
Speaking of the plot, wtf is this movie about?

The music score was the best thing about the film. Very unnerving synthetic sound. It gave me chills up my spine.
The sound effects were fantastic.

Maybe the next Nolan movie will be better.

Wow, a blast from the past!

mjeyds.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a HERO, and will win in a landslide in November!

Did you like it or not?

I haven't seen it, Bubba.

mjeyds.gif

Hi. I forgot that you watch movies.

I don't think my review was fair. There's just too much going on right now and too much going on in that movie.

Don't we all?

mjeyds.gif

You've been trolling for over 2 years now so I forgot you actually discussed movies once upon time in Filmboards History.

That's interesting, because I don't ever recall your discussing them. And besides, who gives a ****?

mjeyds.gif