Actors and Actresses : Poll: Chris Mann or Johnny Depp …

Chris Mann or Johnny Depp …

Chris Mann
0% 0 votes
Johnny Depp
0% 0 votes
both
0% 0 votes
It's a tough one.
0% 0 votes
neither
0% 0 votes
someone else instead, like Tim Burton
0% 0 votes
I have no idea.
0% 0 votes
all of them
0% 0 votes

Chris Mann

Me! - It pops up on YouTube Search.

Actually, he sang in Italy after majoring in music, I think. He's about 5 years older than me.

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Re: Chris Mann or Johnny Depp …

More familiar with Johnny Depp
But Chris
Mann is cute!

Hello

I saw him perform The Phantom of the Opera 3 times, one away in Tampa. I saw an individual performance of his once I think in Tampa.

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Interesting I love phantom! Used to have the soundtrack!! How was it?

Hello

Wow you're famous!

Thanks!

BlogSpot

BlogSpot

How's your hamster?

I am gonna try to sell her while she's still young, maybe on Pet Finder, so someone will buy her now rather than maybe when she's an old hamster, best for her. I have to move to a group home eventually, maybe in 1-2 years. It might be hard to find one that allows small pets, though some allow cats and dogs I read. Anyway, she's great and great looking. Her pink eyes make her seem so fair, mostly white, with a sorta orange-ish tan streak down her back. I have to contact maybe the pet store or a vet to get her up on Pet Finder. It's too bad, but I have to move to a group home when my dad dies from a terminal illness, without hope for recovery. It's something new they don't know about. His muscles won't grow back. He goes around sitting in a scooter.

BlogSpot

Johnny can't sing like that!

Well, he could work towards singing a way that makes him happy with it. That's what I do, on the violin.

BlogSpot