I Need To Know : Title for this "wake-up" happy flute music often used in films, please?

Title for this "wake-up" happy flute music often used in films, please?

If anyone knows the title for this classic & often used fluttering flute music melody, please let me know. I cannot post links but it can be heard in "The Nanny 2x24 - Strange Bedfellows" and it's on Daily Motion site. You can hear it start playing at 11:20 min in.

BONUS: Do you know other shows/cartoons etc. where it's been used? I'm thinking it must be some royalty-free clip with a title and it reminds me of Disney's original Cinderella.

Re: Title for this "wake-up" happy flute music often used in films, please?

It's used in a English dub of Dragon Ball in the first episode, at the beginning of it. I was wondering about this tune for a while and found it years ago after hearing it in Dragon Ball but I can't remember the name of it anymore, now you got me wondering all over again.

I've heard it played on The Simpsons and The Animaniacs. Maybe Bugs Bunny Looney Toons. I don't feel like searching the answer for you.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

It is Call to the Cows (Ranz des Vaches) from the third section of the overture to Gioachino Rossini's opera William Tell.

This is great! Thank you, you are wonderful!

Another classic wake up tune from cartoons and movies is Morning Mood (Morgenstimmung) from Edvard Grieg's Peer Gynt.

Ooh, this one sounds lovely too, I like. It reminds me of parts of Swan Lake! XD
Thank you!

I've always wondered that!