Travel and Recreation : What are some good places for family vacation?

What are some good places for family vacation?

I like the oldest continuing city in the US for myself, as I lived there as a kid, too. It's very attractive and has cute, old buildings, etc. You don't know how badly I wish I were younger and my parents were alive and well.

Sea World is neat, but they have that risque water park.

I miss Splendid China, in Orlando, but they shut down so their people wouldn't leave China.

I guess my kids can have fun in other ways, if coronavirus ends. I am not sure, though, even dance competition teams and ballet seem shallow and dead, "a lot of work." I started exercising with gymnastics, staring early but not competing.

I wonder if swimming is a good activity, but I'm too old to be on a team in high school.

I read online years ago that NYC has activities for children and maybe caroling. They had activities in Key West at a condo and a tiki bar with non-alcoholic daiquiris.

Even music doesn't seem as exciting for some strange reason.

I just don't like my generation replacing people my parents's age. They won't be gone. They won't give it a rest. Why not enjoy today?

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Re: What are some good places for family vacation?

You do not have kids.

Maybe good for teenagers.

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Crystal Lake is beautiful around this time of year.