Travel and Recreation : Spaceship Earth - Closed

Spaceship Earth - Closed

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/10/08/warning-spaceship-earth-is-closing-and-we-finally-have-some-answers-to-our-questions/comment-page-1/

I don't like people today from Generation X acting like they are my parents and like they are the new adults. Their generation grew into shallow substance and not to my favorite liking.

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Re: Spaceship Earth - Closed

They’re changing it into something else, but not sure what. At least I got to go in it many times before they closed it down :)

Ellen's Energy Adventure, my favorite ride at Disney, also closed down several years ago. Of course, Norway changed to Frozen, but I never got to go in. They somehow are even fed up with Splash Mountain, said it was racist to BLM because of the story's background, being the racist South. Though, I think it's because maybe of something I read in the storybook.

34 US White • ½ Chinese-Indonesian ¼ Irish French German ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

I’ve been on Ellen twice. What did they change it into? I believe nothing as of now lol

I love frozen. It a cute ride! And I’ll miss splash mountain. I’ve been going it many times before they close that down to remodel it.

The attraction closed permanently on August 13, 2017, being replaced with Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind that will reuse the Universe of Energy's show building.

Disney is *beep*!

BlogSpot

Oh right!!! I’m actually very excited for that ride it’s a thrill ride. Many things are under construction there now and noting looks the same

I used to dream of taking my kids to Disney, but it doesn't look worth it.. maybe the resorts.

BlogSpot

Resorts are super fun too!! There are the Disney water parks but I haven’t gone to those in like 15 years!

I think about bringing my kids too when I have them but you see them scream and cry all the time it kind of ruins the dream lol

I meant just staying in the hotel!

Yea, I don't feel ready to have kids, yet.

Looks like a good hotel. Maybe, just do things like eat at the fancy restaurants … go on corny rides like Pirates of the Caribbean. … Visit the gift shop, get to the hotel early to have monitored family time or walk around.

I guess I can still have the Disney dream, after all. You know, when my kids are like 5 years old. You know you can naturally determine the sex of your child, you have to buy the instructions. It probably has to do with physical activity and what you eat. It's 99% accurate I think. I wanted one girl for awhile but maybe an older boy, too. I hope to make enough money to support a healthy lifestyle. I just made a topic on what I would do with my kids, like for their exercise etc. I don't really know, though.

BlogSpot

Nobody is acting like they are your parents, trust me on that.