I Need To Know : Which TV sitcom filmed its series finale live instead of pre-recorded?

Which TV sitcom filmed its series finale live instead of pre-recorded?

I could’ve sworn it was “Friends.” Can someone please let me know? Whatever show it was, kudos to the cast/crew, and NOT because filming live is the equivalent of Broadway performances (no room for mistakes)… but because it’s a great way to avoid the studio audience revealing what happened in the eventual broadcasted finale. At least by going live, they don’t have to pre-record a separate ending on a closed soundstage to prevent the REAL final scene from being revealed.

Re: Which TV sitcom filmed its series finale live instead of pre-recorded?

'Newhart'?

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Southwest General! 🤭🤭🤭

Never heard of it.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Hot in Cleveland? It seems that part of the finale was live, but more likely just interaction with the studio audience.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]