The Soapbox : I’ll never forget that hot summer day in 2008 when Michael Jackson…

I’ll never forget that hot summer day in 2008 when Michael Jackson…

Stepped into my restaurant. I almost passed out! Ahh, sometimes I miss owning a hot and trendy Upper West Side restaurant. But I have no regrets leaving that world in 2016. It was time.

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

Re: I’ll never forget that hot summer day in 2008 when Michael Jackson…

I think the world went downhill after we weren't allowed to enjoy Michael Jackson's music, his influence on the world and the music industry as well as his memory. I miss listening to Michael Jackson's music, but I can't listen to him because his reputation was tarnished.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

He made music that just lifted your spirit out of the gutter. Michael was too trusting. Once the vultures feasted their money hungry eyes on him, he should have thrown darts at them. Instead he let them in.

He did and they did!

But you know what happened with my feelings about him? I started hating some of the songs he made that used to be my favorites like Billy Jean and Wannabe Starting Something since the subject of those songs have a very negative connotation when before, those songs were my jam.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

Did anybody spit in his soup?

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

No, he was as nice as can be. And a very generous tipper.

Do you think Michael Jackson was guilty or innocent?

Funny how all white people say guilty and all black people say innocent.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Okay now you're starting shit again! He's dead! Leave him alone!!

🐵🐒🦍🦧

We had an argument one time in the office. I just noticed that all the whites thought Jackson was guilty and all the blacks thought Jackson was innocent. It was the same racial divide on OJ Simpson.

I'm on the fence about Jackson. I'm really not sure. The parents who accused him have shady pasts and probably just wanted money. They would also drop their kids off with him and leave for days on end. What parent does that? There's something very fishy about the accusing parents. That's why I'm not sure.

I GameBoy - H. superior

He's dead. Let it alone.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

Yeah, Prince and Bowie are dead too. So?

I GameBoy - H. superior

Well let's talk about Bowie and his possible legal problems that plagued him before his death and cast an awful shadow upon his music legacy.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

I never heard that and wouldn't care anyway. I separate the art from the artist.

I GameBoy - H. superior

You never heard it because he's never gone through it. So why bring Bowie into the discussion about Michael Jackson's legal trouble?

🐵🐒🦍🦧

Because I can talk about any celebrity or artist, whether they're dead or alive. Is Michael Jackson sacred to you? Should we make him a Saint?

I GameBoy - H. superior

No Michael Jackson isn't sacred to me. What a dumb thing to say. His legal trouble has been completely blown out of proportion. He's never been convicted of those criminal charges against him.

Furthermore, I think you hate when members of filmboards bring up your reputation for being a pedophile so why would you feel it necessary to do the same to Michael Jackson? He's dead! He died tragically. Just leave it alone already. You're always talking about the same stuff repeatedly.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

Pffffft. Stop babbling nonsense. I have no pedo rep, dummy. It's an attack the haterz use when they have nothing else. It doesn't phase me.

I said I'm neutral on Jackson. But it can and will be discussed.

I GameBoy - H. superior

But it can and will be discussed.

No! Drop it.

Michael Jackson has never been convicted of those criminal charges against him. The original poster wrote something nice about Michael Jackson and here you come trying to destroy it. I find your hypocrisy annoying. Go away.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

I was referring to the racial divide over Jackson's guilt. If we're gonna talk about Jackson the criminal charges will be discussed. Now go for a moonwalk or something.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Okay what does that have to do with his music or how he was at a restaurant?

🐵🐒🦍🦧

Well, frankly, the music was pretty lame, lightweight pop. He never made a great deep serious album.

As for the restaurant, the OP is duh, Jheri Curl, anybody? This all started because I wanted a mulatto's opinion of Michael Jackson. To see if Jheri was half and half, duh.

And since you're a fan: Why did a goodlooking young black man turn himself into an old white lady? He destroyed all hotness.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I'm done talking to you. You're an argumentive asshole and I honestly cannot stand you. You pretend like you're my friend but it's all a lie to fool people into thinking you're not actually a man who hates black women. I don't know what we did to you but you really need to die. Honestly. Like I cannot even stand you and I don't care if Leopold gets angry with me for it. I don't think you deserve the life you've lived and all the things you've acquired while people like me, have nothing!

You live in a protected environment when you ought to out there on the streets for a long time in order to appreciate the stuff you got and all of your friends and you fucking education.

You're sitting there bad mouthing a man who did so much for the world. He brought the world so much joy and he revolutionized the music industry as well as video music video. You do all of this while you yourself have been attacked by others about your predeliction towards minors.

Like one black alleged black person(chickenboom) believed you are innocent and the rest of the White posters think you're guilty.

Bye

🐵🐒🦍🦧

Leave my name out of your dumb arguments, you ignorant pig faced bitch, before I hunt your mentally deformed ass down and beat the living fuck out of you.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Whatever Gameboy. I'm not talking to you until you remove your blackface make-up!!

🐵🐒🦍🦧

Fat stupid ho! Please bring your funky ass back to Houston!

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I maybe posting a lot but I am not wasting it posting back and forth with your fucking ass, bitch!!!

Protect your fuck master pedophile! It's not like you gotta. You do it cuz your dumbass wanna.

And that's that. Every single notification I get from you will be ignored for the rest of the day.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

You are wasting your time now, dumb cunt! I don't give a fuck about what Gameboy is talking about, you stupid bitch. I don't have anything to do with this shit, and I'm going to check your ass every time you name drop me and try to drag me into your arguments with other people.

The day you step your foot back in Houston, it's a wrap for you. Remember that.

tl;dr Now go for a moonwalk.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I'm white, and I don't think he was guilty.

I'm white and I'm not sure. I just thought it was interesting that in the office people were divided on racial lines.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Of course she would enable your obsession. She's like desperate for attention because nobody cares that she's here.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

NZer is perhaps the most respected lady on the board. Hush, woman.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Michael was innocent. I don’t even think he could get his dick hard. He was truly asexual.

Joe had Michael's TESTICLES removed as a child.

"I AM El Señor Fernando PÓO (💩)!!!!".

You know what, dude. That's quite a possibility. The Vatican used to castrate adolescent boys to maintain that high pitched male soprano into adulthood. That family was maniacal. I had never heard that theory before but it makes sense.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I heard it mentioned on the radio back around 1980 give or take a year or so. It's one of those things that once you hear it or read about it…it sticks in your mind. Well, at least for me it did/does.

"I AM El Señor Fernando PÓO (💩)!!!!".

Men don't have to have erections to get horny. Even eunuchs and castrati in the middle ages had sex.

I GameBoy - H. superior