I Need To Know : Erotic thriller from the 90s?

Erotic thriller from the 90s?

I saw this on late night TV when I was young in the early to mid 2000s, but it felt like a 90s movie from the cinematography and look.

It was an erotic thriller, in the similar vein as basic instinct or something like that, but it definitely went straight to video and looked cheap, with unknown actors. All I remember is it's about a private eye, who is hired by a woman to investigate something… might have been a cheating husband, but there was more to the case, and burglary or something like that, may have been involved. However, he was doing surveillance on her house I think from what I remember, so he may have been a bodyguard perhaps.

But the woman was more of a femme fatale type, who had ulterior motives from what I remember. Her hair was more on the blonde/dirty blonde side, and she smoked cigars, if this helps?

Re: Erotic thriller from the 90s?

Sounds like Night Eyes starring Tanya Roberts.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

Oh thanks, but actually I looked it up and I know Tanya Roberts from James Bond, and it's not that one though.

It might be the second Night Eyes movie with Shannon Tweed.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

Oh okay thanks. I looked it up and watched some of it, and it's not that one. I looked up the other sequels too, but they do not have the actors in. I feel I will recognize the actors when I see the movie, and know that it's it, but so far, it's not the Night Eyes movies.

Kind of sound like the movie with Sharon Stone and the theme song was RED, RED, WINE. (Not Basic Instinct)
SLIVER?

Oh okay thanks, but Sharon Stone was not in it. It had unknown actors.

Shannon Whirry? Animal Instincts II?

Okay thanks, it turns out Animal Instincts II is on youtube, so I skimmed through it. It's not that one, but thanks though.

Hello Guys,

I'm so happy to share with you this site i found it's streaming Freaky (2020) Horror movie for free with no Ads.

Check it out :

Have a nice day.

Backdraft?

NOT endorsed by MMC2 in the campaign for Admin!! Please note!!

You mean the firefighting movie? No, not that one.

Trainspotting.

NOT endorsed by MMC2 in the campaign for Admin!! Please note!!

Oh thanks, but no, it had unknown actors in and it was set in the US, I am quite sure.

So it's a Dick Tracy (1990) type of film?
You might look it up on IMDb, and perhaps it's one of the recommended movies.