Film General : Is it possible?

Is it possible?

With the pandemic still going around this year, is it possible that 2021 might be better for ''The Land Before Time XV: Moving of the Herd'' with all of my details to be made and released direct to DVD?

Jack Ward

Re: Is it possible?

Jack, have you not already been told to redirect all questions to Orson? I am in control here. I like your movie idea.

The obliteration of Corbyn: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjrEpFi3QOE&t=51s

That's a very insightful thing for you to realize Jack. I'm afraid it will be next year at the earliest for things to start moving again.

Well, hopefully after 2021 begins my movie with all my details like Kiefer Sutherland as Bron's voice will be made and approved for direct to DVD release.

Jack Ward

And you might want to hire a different voice actor for Littlefoot for the film since Felix Avitia is probably now a high school student.

Jack Ward

Will you tell Universal to hire a different voice actor for Littlefoot for my film since Felix Avitia is now a high school student?

Jack Ward

Not a problem Jack. His voice will have broken by now.

Okay, and at least the other details like Kiefer Sutherland returning to voice Bron you're still following them.

Jack Ward

You're still following the other details like Kiefer Sutherland returning as Bron's voice, right?

Jack Ward

We always follow your instructions Jack. Let's all hope that Kiefer doesn't catch this damned virus and lose his voice.

Hopefully he won't.

Jack Ward

Jack, he’s starring in The Fugitive. I think it’s for some retarded new streaming network, but that still sounds awesome.

I think we need to delay this to 2022 at least.

The world needs more Jack Bauer.

The obliteration of Corbyn: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjrEpFi3QOE&t=51s

What other movies do you like Kiefer in?

Pompeii and The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration.

Jack Ward

Does that answer your question?

Jack Ward

Thank you Jack. That does answer my question. He has made a lot of excellent films though, and you might like to watch a few more.

Okay. And he didn't get the Covid-19.

Jack Ward

Not yet anyway. Shall we pray for his continued health?

Yes, you should.

Jack Ward