Rancho Deluxe : Patti D'Abranville's sex scene, hot as fuck

Patti D'Abranville's sex scene, hot as fuck

my gosh, so fucking hot. and i love how she's so into her sex. she really gets into it with all her sounds. did you notice all her loud sex sounds my gosh.

i love how '70s movies were like this. they'd show you a scene of reality like this which wasn't trying to be showy like they do nowadays with sex scenes. it seems like everytime they do a sex scene that is graphic, they do it in a way that is gratuitous and so it's only there to be edgy but in the '70s they did them just to be realistic and natural.

she was so hot in her sex scene. a star is born. i hate how it was shot though because its' shot in a way where you can't ever really see what her nipples or areolas or boobs look like, from the side and not much of her tits are shown.

lukejbarnett

Re: Patti D'Abranville's sex scene, hot as fuck

I wish it she stay in Soprano more longer. Also amaezing Whoppers Delights, hana

I've never heard of this movie at all.

it's a good, quality movie, you can watch it for free now on comcast on demand. just search for it by title.

lukejbarnett

It's available here to stream.

I am whacking off LIVE watching this one, hana

You look like you were whacking off live when your pic was taken buna.

I was, buna

I also love it this womans in Sopranos

When Filly is say "You'll suck our cacks?" I was laugh the way she say "Yeah!" hana

She say 'YEAH' like womans who really is want it, buna