Medium : inconsistencies with Alisons powers?

inconsistencies with Alisons powers?

so early on in season 1 perhaps, Joe tries to surprise her by throwing a party but at the end of that episode we find that was just a 'lie' he wanted to taker her on a holiday and she acted surprised when in fact she had already packed her bags.

now this suggests to me she can use her powers (or at least people) on purpose.. but then she never uses this part of her powers.. she always relies on dreams.. what gives.. ?

Re: inconsistencies with Alisons powers?

Psychics make me nervous. That's why I never watched that show even though I'm a fan of the actors in the AqactuetAq.uettetes family

Why? Are you afraid the psychic pop out of nowhere, point at you, and shout, "The great tragedy will befall your family! Watch out for coconuts!" then *poof!*?

Oh, honey…..still, watch out for falling houses out of the sky.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

No, they don't work that way. Psychics can pick up thoughts and images. Basically psychics are the ones that say they hallucinating or they hear voices. Others go into business as psychic readers while others use it for micheif like stealing.

Would you want able to read you without your consent because some of them do.

I was only joking. But yes, they can do that, with or without your consent. But they don't usually let you know that unless they tell you themselves. They're also great at reading body language and facial expression, which takes a while to train. They also learn basic psychology.

That's why psychics are interesting. They're like therapists, but with mythical and mystic elements.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

No, they aren't beneficial unless they're working with law enforcement. The rest are just husslers and nothing more if you ask me. I gotta leave this thread now!

Now, where are you going?

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

I never watch it before this show , so I Goggle it Alison + medium and fine this one foto. For sure now I will watch it, hana.

Larger than 'medium'.

This show's name makes no sense.

NOT endorsed by MMC2 in the campaign for Admin!! Please note!!

Strewth! What a well built specimen exemplifying how a real womans should be looking, hana

It's a TV show! Artist licence and all that.