Richest GoT Men?

1. Orson
2. Vlad
3. Hungry
4. Snow
5. Thirsty

Re: Richest GoT Men?

Jamie Lannister. Oh you mean the men here 😛

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

But he was King's Guard so he technically couldn't own wealth, land, or titles beyond Ser.

So who would it be? I'm not really sure.

Oh, yeeeeaaaah! 🤜💥🧱

Yea but dat nigga had a muh’fuckin golden hand mayne

he could of pawned it.

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

Jamies dad but he got killed. Joffery but he was killed. Ramsay Bolton but he was killed. Rob Stark-killed. Robert Baratheon-killed. Stannis Baratheon-killed. Damn I sense a pattern lol 😛

Exactly! I can't think of any living males who were really that wealthy in the end.

Oh, yeeeeaaaah! 🤜💥🧱

Tyrion? Since he absorbed his entire family’s wealth as the last Lannister. Although I’m not sure how much they had left.

In the books (and maybe the show) Tywin admitted their gold mines had run dry and they were existing on the appearance of having wealth and the debt the crown owed them.

Who knows!?

Oh, yeeeeaaaah! 🤜💥🧱

We must know! I will scour reddit and westeros.org for the correct answer until the sun arises.

Pussy ass faggots too scared to include Big Con.

Posters I would destroy with one punch - Steve Lake, ITTY, Pop Actor, Ryan, PE, Nimda, Gameboy, Bentley, Cuck Venom

Is being a librarian that lucrative? I had no idea!

Oh, yeeeeaaaah! 🤜💥🧱

Get with the times, baby.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/18975512/permalink/#p18975512

Posters I would destroy with one punch - Steve Lake, ITTY, Pop Actor, Ryan, PE, Nimda, Gameboy, Bentley, Cuck Venom

But do you at least still like soup, or have you now acquired a taste for heartier meals?

Oh, yeeeeaaaah! 🤜💥🧱

I like soup