Re: monica fan club = Snow

You lose.

Pwned.

What a fail of a guess.

Kah May Haa Maaaay HAAAAAAA!

-CR7

If I were you I would just post some of those embarrassing moments she shared in private with me and she'd shut up real quick.

She's such a freakshow.

just post away. i have nothing to hide.

if u don't post it u are either a liar or a coward.

someone really wants me to shut up tho

😴👉i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom👈👸

I never claimed to be snow so your logic doesn't hold up. I imagine at this point your having an epic seizure flailing around on the floor with your tongue dolloped across your double chin, foaming at the mouth and pissing yourself.

Just another day in paradise.

u never claimed it, but i know it, Snuh. it's totally ur prose. it's totally ur obsession with me and my status as a poster on this site (and imdb), it's totally ur obsession with several other posters on here u attacked with that sock, using Monica's good name and dragging it through the mud with it.

and thanks for the concern, but i'm really chill. i'm laughing at u actually desperately trying to cover up this sock. but it's futile, just kill it, Snuh. i busted it and it's waste now.

You are such a romanian c*nt

You're so dumb

-CR7

why so taciturn out of a sudden? where's ur paragraph describing some dreamlike bizarre image u have of me in ur head? hit a nerve?

Idk what this means. Are you still under the illusion that MFC is me? Because in light of what's recently transpired, that would be pretty retarded of you.

That said, dimwitted degeneracy is kind've your M.O. At this point it's shocking everytime you don't say something mindbogglingly retarded.

-CR7

damn, u calling me the "r"-word really hurts, Snuh. pls, stop, i can't take it no more!! *kills self*

Why do you call him Snuh?

it's how i pronounce snow.

Why?

idk bruh. maybe bc i'm stoopid

If I were you I would just post some of those embarrassing moments she shared in private with me and she'd shut up real quick.

I don't know if you're Vehes, Gwnyc, Hungry or someone else but I love this sock!

-CR7

Pretty sure this is Tykohn!

What a dude our Tykohn was. Last I heard he was still sprawled out on his deck chair, tits flailing, beer in hand, living the life.

-CR7

I was thinking maybe G
Me too ❤️

I’m happy to know that I have one fan :’)

Well it seems you've proven that at the very least, you're definitely smarter than Hasselhoff over here.

-CR7

says the one who keeps assigning every 2nd sock that is interacting with him to me

So now it's "him" and not "snuh".

You failure grows in every passing comment. This entire thread is a monument of this failure. A wiser poster would simply crawl in a ball of self pity and beg nimda to nuke their account. But you aren't wise. That much is certain. I'll enjoy watching you constantly backtrack with increasing mirth. Your apology is most unwelcome. If you want my acceptance (which face it, of course you do) You'll have to beg for it.

-CR7

nah. i know i'm not wise.

u know, i may be off with the Monica Fan Club sock being u after all, may be not, but this thread is really fun yo.

and i'm sorry for nothing, bruh. u keep on mentioning me on a daily basis when i'm not even posting, so consider this thread my tit-for-tat response.

I mean ever since I made that comment that you're not a very good poster you've been in constant meltdown mode ever since. As a result of your easily bruised and fragile ego, you have admittedly made for an easy target. In fact it's almost effortless.

But let us not pretend that I mention you more than you mention me. With you it's a daily occurrence. Which I can't particularly blame you for as me living inside your head rent free was a machination of my own devising. Just like how easy it was for me to manipulate my way off the ignore list you claimed I was on for all eternity. If only you realised how out of your depth you were you'd maybe stand a chance.

Apology accepted. Thanks for begging 🙂

-CR7

i think we both don't differ much in that we both made and make effort in reminding each other that we both still exist and are still holding grudges (is that good English enough to make sense? if not i apologise).

i don't know, i have no issues with accepting this and proclaiming it, too. also, this little feud we are having was getting a tad tedious (before this thread, which is one reason why i made this thread. a thread to end all threads), so i'm glad u accepted this as my apology, after all, and that we both can move on from here.

I laughed for a solid minute. Now that you've admitted defeat, the wise action would be to not relent. Double down on your decimation and not stop until you are nothing more than a slice of goo beneath my Nike. You've committed the ultimate sin of admitting your failure and such a punishment is usually met only with unrelenting slaughter.

But I feel sorry for you. And therefore, I will place you on another trial period. If you can go a month without making a fool out of yourself, I will spare you further humiliation. Now that your terms have been set, you're dismissed.

-CR7

whatever then. i don't really care either way.

oh and Nike sucks ass. Adidas is class!

oh and Nike sucks ass. Adidas is class
Both are great. Only an idiot would think Nike is ass. Would you care to re-evaluate your opinion?

-CR7

not really.

i'm well aware that i'm losing points already in ur estimation of how big a fool i am, but i don't care. i can't stand Nike is all. Nike's design is just fucking ugly and the shoes are overpriced, kinda like the Apple of sneaker brands.

Youve lost all your bad ass points forever, slice of goo beneath Snow’s Nike’s.

Lol damn

Sorry, it’s the truth. Normally, you’re an inspiring bad ass who has no problem standing up for herself, especially against others who treat you like garbage, or in this case, goo. Now, you’re seeking approval and apologising to a guy who’s belittling you, laughing at you, basically treating you like you’re nothing. It’s a sad sight, honestly.

You’re still one of the best. It’s just, I’m just highly disappointed.

i'm sorry. lol i'm not seeking approval at all and obviously we haven't really made up. i also haven't declared myself defeated lol. i'm just also not someone who desperately seeks victory over someone else and would go on forever to claim that. i'm just ultimately bored by Snow right now.

i don't think he's belittling me at all. i don't feel belittled, in fact he seems to have lost it with that final speech. he sounds just as crazy as some lunatic James Bond villain claiming world domination or some shit when in fact, he has nothing at all on me. i'm sure he believes so, too. excellent! let him, i don't care. if that's what he thinks he wants to be all about, it's sad enough

Don't cave in to goo's peer pressure, Sophie! One should always learn to think for themselves and not do what they think makes others happy.

You know who taught me that? Judas Iscariot. He was an amazingly wise and loyal man.

-CR7

very true.

from the heroes in Dante's Inferno tho, Judas was one of them, i personally prefer Brutus the Younger who had his heart in it. Judas was just a whiny spineless nutjob.

i may be off with the Monica Fan Club sock being u after all

On further viewing, seems too smart to be snow.

lol

but i swear, @ Snow, this sock ain't me! i want to keep that peace i was just proposing.

Sounds like snow trying to do a VHS impression.

seems like lol but it's just too transparent.

it explains why he's so obsessed with TSP, too. Dbuttley is also Snow, btw.

and Doodle (and her nose, which was always VHS' go-to insult he'd throw at her).

Sounds like you're having doubts it's me but still lack the conviction to admit it with your main, Soph. This whole clusterfuck has resulted in self pwnage of hilarious proportions

-CR7

u're so dumb

Didn't you say you'd put me on block "forever" and would never ever ever take me off so long as the ocean was blue and our jack's were simple?

Oh the pwnage! Isn't it magnificent?!

-CR7

i never said it like that. and ur hints at that Simple Jack account which sent me that doxx threat via PM last week are kinda cute, as i perfectly know that was u too. don't try denying that one either, as it has been confirmed to me, bruh.

How many ways are there of saying "I've put snow on block forever and nothing he can do will ever change that!"? Seems I'm more inside your enormously bulbous head than you'd care to admit.

Simple Jack is a known ally of mine but I strongly condemn his threats against you. I can speak to him privately but he is his own man. I cannot promise he'll rescind his promises. My only advice is that you comply with his demands. Whatever those were.

-CR7

pwned lol

and u have such a childlike mind, Snuh. no one will ever take u really seriously when u talk like that but it's really adorable. embrace it, never change.

Behaviour like this is exactly why your stepfather did what he did. Let's be honest here darling, you probably deserved it.

-CR7

Omg I'm dying!!!!!!!

i had many step"dads". good and bad ones. which one are u referring to exactly?