Monsters : After Midnight

After Midnight

It has pretty shit reviews, but Justin Benson is involved so I think it should be good. Watching now…review incoming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Midnight_(2019_film)

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: After Midnight

Is Kowalski a midget? Vandalize any video stores lately?

Out of darkness, out of mind, cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

Aaron and Justin produced it, along with others.

And from that link you provided:

After Midnight received positive reviews from critics. Review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes reports a rating of 83% based on 24 reviews.[5]

Kristy Strouse at Film Inquiry praised the film, writing, "There’s an honesty in [After Midnight] that makes this man against (his) monsters story one that’ll give you deep meaning, beautiful cinematography, and just the right amount of WTF."[6] Jennie Kermode at Eye for Film gave the film 4.5 out of 5 stars, describing it as a "winsome tale of thirtysomething angst, romance and existential terror […] beautifully written and played."[7]

See the comment I just made lol.

Btw Justin Benson is a solid actor! The guys so talented

I pick the worst movies to watch when I’m trashed:

- non-linear narrative structure
- barely audible dialogue
- heavy, heavy reliance on dialogue
- unclear plot and general focus on style

That's only because you pick things sober you would like to watch. It's like music, some stuff is more suited to your inebriated self while others suit your sober self.

See if you can find the actual movie I suggested this time instead of the Denzel Washington movie with a similar title. It's not dialogue heavy and it's pretty simple. You're basically in it for the booby traps.

PS: you should post on the movie's board. Makes the home page look nifty with the thumbnails being updated often, and it makes the thread easy to find for future discussions.

I’ll dl it now.

I’m looking forward to watching the bone collector for the fourth time this month

I will LMAO for real if you end up with The Bone Collector again. It's like the Dot Rotten moment of dl.

The Collector 2009 downloading. Can't wait for Denzel tbh.

Fucking

I hope this is the right sesh film for you.

BTW The Collector has 29% on Rotten Tomatoes. MMC2 would have a field day with that rating

Hahaha! It did? Criminally underrated then! I loved it.

sweet meltie bruh

Out of darkness, out of mind, cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

I had a dream about you, we were out having a drink

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana