Fantasy : The NeverEnding Story (1984)

The NeverEnding Story (1984)

I saw it for the first time last night. It's a brilliant film with so many good messages.

2nd one is ok. I saw it when i was really young.
3rd one is forgettable.

Luckily the horse in the first one did not die during filming. That would've crushed me.
I love animals.

This film is a must for anybody who appreciates a good message in a film. It's awesome stuff.

The Force will be with you, always

Re: The NeverEnding Story (1984)

Bastian… please!

Cuck_Venom is a cancer.

😭😭😭

Yes I love the first movie. Hated the second movie. I didn't even know there was a third movie. Also, I've never read the book series. Springheeljack did though. Ask him about it. He would enjoy this discussion. Btw, he's a moderator.

Thanks Donna. I will be buying the book soon-ish. Already have it ready to buy.

No problem.

Great childhood favourite!

Ive also read the book by Michael Ende (it's just one book with 2 parts. Not a series as Donna claims ) and it was also a childhood favourite. U should read it, Michael Ende also wrote Momo (another childhood fav book) which made it to the screen with an impressive adaptation too!

Thanks for the recommendation Sophie.

I got in the paper for my review I think of the 3rd one, the only one who disliked it, when I was 10, in 5th grade.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Are you ok, Christina?

*bump*

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Great movie. Obviously it’s got some extremely cheesy moments but it’s just so “out there” that it holds this dream like quality all throughout.

Saw you’ve got the book ready to buy. Read it - the differences are vast and many with some extremely imaginative and fantastical nonsense

First movie is a cult classic but ever since reading the book I’ve thought it requires a new adaptation - which is happening but has been all but dead in development hell for years.

Fake title though. The movie had an ending.