Actors and Actresses : Ellen DeGeneres

Re: Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres telepathically said she had the hormones like a bad kid born in the 1990s.

🖤 ½ Chinese-Indonesian ❣️ ¼ Irish French German ♬ ¼ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

*bump*

BlogSpot

What do you think about Generation X and her popularity being a generation that typically rejects people from Generation X and it just keeps happening? She's nice, but I'm sure this wasn't a great experience.

BlogSpot

*bump*

BlogSpot

Why???? lol

I asked her if she liked it.
She said "Stupid movie."

She always comes up and always has a reaction to something shiny but no offense.

BlogSpot

She's quite sensational, but does she follow people around to see if they're having "sex?" No offense.

BlogSpot

She tries hard, but sometimes she goes in strange directions. What a trip!

BlogSpot

She treats everyone differently, like as opposed to equally, equally into it, etc. seizes power. That's just her kind of personality. Who do you think she should hang out with?

BlogSpot

Some people have short hair / bangs to look more mature, but some people have it to look younger.

BlogSpot

*bump*

BlogSpot

*bump*

BlogSpot

Why do you keep bumping this, Christina? What exactly needs to be said?!

She's famous and likes to mess with people, like me.

BlogSpot

Classic paranoid schizophrenia in full display.

She's famous and likes to mess with people, like me.
That sure is nice, Christina.
Most people have to pay for it.

Re: Ellen DeGenerate

Fixed your title for ya.

Conman is a goon ass, twink basturd. Fuck his swine of a mother.

She's watching!

BlogSpot

Just lucky to be a Late Boomer and a good person both at the same time?

Don't count anyone out…

BlogSpot

No offense on any hidden messages.

Spoiler:

Edit: I said no offense but don't remember why I posted this.

BlogSpot

You can't blame her for all your problems.

BlogSpot

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

This is not a good idea….stop posting her full name and photo here.

Portia's name is almost the same as a famous German violinist I found who is only one year younger than Ellen DeGeneres. I think they're following me.

BlogSpot

Did you know she said telepathically, "…but, Christina, that's sex." She doesn't want me to feel happy and has access to my private life.

BlogSpot

She seems like she was strong for herself since she was a kid.

BlogSpot

She's not up for Generation X and realizes her mom made her.

BlogSpot

It seems like she likes L.A. better than New Orleans. If you really think about it, I wonder if that's true or not.

BlogSpot

Why do people hate me and think they are better like Ellen DeGeneres?

BlogSpot

She sees herself as a world corresponder, but she acts like she's not so no one will catch her doing things they disagree with.

BlogSpot

She is thought to want to be called to stop if anything big is about to happen, like something good to me, so she can decide what happens. However, most people are out of her reach and radar.

BlogSpot

Now the whole world knows how bad Ellen is. Christina knew for years

Well, I try to be nice to her and am not bad so much even when she hurts me via people monitoring me in private and talking to me how my computer loads or with little ticking noises. I politely, though I was traumatized, wanted it to stop. She wouldn't indicate it wasn't her, at the time.

Thanks for noticing whatever it was, though. Maybe, it has something to do with other people stressing her out, too, though, at least now. I didn't praise people for doing mean things to her, but she still seems mean to me via this secret communication I can't seem to prove.

I think she just doesn't like to take my worries, like maybe some things aren't okay … but really I am suffering in Orlando with mean people here and people talking to me outside of Orlando in the same way, now. I hope it stops soon.

BlogSpot

Kudos to you Christina. You knew about Ellen’s true form before the rest of us

It's interesting I lived in the New Orleans area like her age 12-college, and her hometown is a household term sorta to me. Also, Texas is right around the corner, where she moved to at age 16 and 17. Rodeos I think were big in Florida, too, where I lived a bit, more than foreign places.. etc.

I know about Tim Burton, too, because California is "close" to Florida in spirit … and we both have black hair and somewhat pale skin and did art/animation. Plus, with my mom's age 1 year younger, he could have been my dad, though I actually like my own dad.

BlogSpot

Do you think you have a lot in common with her?

I'm too intellectual to get upset at people.

BlogSpot

Ellen DeGeneres Responds to Toxic Workplace Accusations:

Hey everybody – it’s Ellen. On day one of our show, I told everyone in our first meeting that The Ellen DeGeneres Show would be a place of happiness – no one would ever raise their voice, and everyone would be treated with respect. Obviously, something changed, and I am disappointed to learn that this has not been the case. And for that, I am sorry. Anyone who knows me knows it’s the opposite of what I believe and what I hoped for our show.

I could not have the success I’ve had without all of your contributions. My name is on the show and everything we do and I take responsibility for that. Alongside Warner Bros, we immediately began an internal investigation and we are taking steps, together, to correct the issues. As we’ve grown exponentially, I’ve not been able to stay on top of everything and relied on others to do their jobs as they knew I’d want them done. Clearly some didn’t. That will now change and I’m committed to ensuring this does not happen again.

I’m also learning that people who work with me and for me are speaking on my behalf and misrepresenting who I am and that has to stop. As someone who was judged and nearly lost everything for just being who I am, I truly understand and have deep compassion for those being looked at differently, or treated unfairly, not equal, or – worse – disregarded. To think that any one of you felt that way is awful to me.

It’s been way too long, but we’re finally having conversations about fairness and justice. We all have to be more mindful about the way our words and actions affect others, and I’m glad the issues at our show were brought to my attention. I promise to do my part in continuing to push myself and everyone around me to learn and grow. It’s important to me and to Warner Bros. that everyone who has something to say can speak up and feels safe doing so.

I am so proud of the work we do and the fun and joy we all help put out in the world. I want everyone at home to love our show and I want everyone who makes it to love working on it. Again, I’m so sorry to anyone who didn’t have that experience. If not for COVID, I’d have done this in person, and I can’t wait to be back on our stage and see you all then.

Stay safe and healthy.

Love,

Ellen

https://www.vulture.com/2020/07/ellen-degeneres-letter-to-staff.html

I was too afraid to read it but sounds nice. I still sense a problem to do with innocent people, like me, from who knows who connecting to her.

BlogSpot

You know what? You're fucking too crazy!! You've been attacking Ellen for years for no reason. Knock it off, bitch!!!

And even if you did take issue with something Ellen did, the way you're going about it, is all wrong. Knock it off, Christina!

I only said what people monitoring me in private did because she was upset with me.

BlogSpot

Why does she get mad at people on her show, in how she acts you notice? Like, she seems suggestive to people about their confidence and generation, in ways they did not expect. I could take it, though.

BlogSpot

I think you should stop watching Ellen's show because for some reason that show is triggering your paranoia and homophobia, okay?

I stopped years ago because I couldn't keep up.

BlogSpot

Good! Now you can stop talking about her.

BlogSpot

I can't stand her. I always thought she came across as such a cunt, and now karma has called to pay its dues.

Blah

I like her mom, but Ellen is a bit apprehensive.

BlogSpot

OMG! her mother is the older woman that you're supposed to have a relationship with but others keep stimulating her.