Gadgets : New Apple security blow! Tose your iPhones, fools ๐Ÿ˜‚

New Apple security blow! Tose your iPhones, fools ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: New Apple security blow! Tose your iPhones, fools ๐Ÿ˜‚

Even Google phones have the same security breeches. Id hate to give up my smart phone too. Its gotten to the point that cyber crime is a lucrative business now. I was watch the technology segment of my favorite news network and they were saying that Sim swapping and data breeches is a professional crime wave now. These criminals actually make it their job to hack our devices. They have their own data and rely on that in order to perfect their scams. They study their victims habits and everything. They set up elaborate ways to scam us and devolop complicated software in order to carry out the scam. They keep up with the lastest security feature of our device so that they can exploit the weaknesses.

They treat cyber crime like a profession. The people doing these things are highly intelligent and tech savy as well. And they are from all racial backgrounds, ethnicity and cultures.

They have indeed, but they actually working to fix the problems not like apple

Not to mention they're expensive as shit, but also not safe

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

I dont see anyone fixing anything. No smart phone is completely safe from cyber criminals hacking into it. Did you not understand what i explained to you? The faster a security issue is fixed the cyber criminal is working to crack it. Its cyber warfare. Thats why Trump was against your favorite phone. You remember the name of that phone right?

Your president has not provided any evidence against huawei and he never will

Have you ever wandered why he gone against huawei in the first place?

Because of apple and now they go after xiaomi too

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home
โ–ฒ Top