Computers and Software : Does anyone here like JavaScript?

Does anyone here like JavaScript?

I'm curious about how familiar this community is with website stuff and scripting. Does anybody here know/use/like javascript?

Happiness is a warm… yes it is… GUN!

Re: Does anyone here like JavaScript?

I liked it when it was used in chat rooms till they went to crap flash. That is my extent on knowledge of it lol

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

Flash? I thought Flash died off in the mid 2000s! If anyone is still using flash, I feel sorry for them. They're probably still watching Homestar Runner and going to Ebaum's World.

lol

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

It exists.
It's like asking people if they like Windows. It exists.

Well, Windows is king, so I'll say I like it rather than it exists. Perhaps people don't understand my meaning here… Does anyone like javascript enough to CODE in it? Or is everybody here completely ignorant of how this stuff works?

I have a vague understanding of Navajo codes. I have no knowledge of programming codes, no.

Javascript is the bee's knees. This site doesn't seem to utilize it at all though. It could change the landscape of this here wasteland. Somebody needs to tell nimda to get on it.

Can I offer some constructive criticism about TrashEpics?
It is my opinion that it'd be better without a GD shoutbox.
You go in there, and can't help but read the shouts before even reading the topics.
I don't mind a shoutbox, but I think it'd be better if the Soapbox shoutbox was *the* shoutbox. If I'm in a shouting mood, I know I can go to the Soapbox.

That's not a bad point. I know my userbase has gotten far too used to it to the point where they have forgotten how to make real discussions, but I'm not sure how to transition it.