Books : Geez, there are some very bitter people on amazon kdp forum

Geez, there are some very bitter people on amazon kdp forum

https://www.kdpcommunity.com/s/question/0D52T0000526OuG/ideas-for-future-novels?language=en_US
TheMission

TheMission

I suppose this is just the natural progression to, how do you market, how do I read sales reports, why no reviews, why my 5 page book not a best seller, why are third party sellers stealing my book etc

We finally reach, Will you write my book for me.

Where in here have you ever seen someone requesting a premise for a novel? You haven't, so coming in here offering one that doesn't even seem like much of a story except to you, is rather strange. Perhaps you would do better to offer your "idea" to a forum of writers rather than a forum of publishers. Ideas are a dime a dozen because everybody has one or more at any one time, and someone offering one, even in threads where it has no relevance, proves it is worth less than free, as you are finding by the laughter between the lines of the replies here.

I find your whole offer and motivation for it rather pathetically sad, more so when you don't use KDP but posted in here only for a desire for attention.

Hrabak is nothing but an incestuous, shit eating goat fucking jew.

Re: Geez, there are some very bitter people on amazon kdp forum

i went there to promote new ideas because 'publishers' aka self publishing authors post there instead they mostly lashed out at me. worst post by a guy who labelled me a vegan activist.

i wanted the new age novel to be as cool as Neuromancer which came right before the advent of the internets.

Levi's Companion

Levi's Companion

@dingling ,

Quote from : dingling on 4/28/2020 10:43 AM

———————————-

" @FutureNovelIdeas ,Quote from : FutureNovelIdeas on 4/28/2020 1:01 PM

———————————-"

@dingling ,I think writers come here too. Self publishing writers of Amazon they are all great i used to publish them myself from amazon self publishing."

———————————-

And now you walk the halls asking folks if they want your story idea. Pretty darn sad."

———————————-

I can't imagine anyone being foolish enough to take a book or plot idea from the OP. There is a reason why professional writers decline reading manuscripts and why producers toss screenplays directly into the trash. 🐕

It wasn't that bad an idea.

"I was not looking for ideas for a new novel that i was going to write. As a matter of fact i started this thread so that people get new ideas from me and others for future novels that should be different from same old genre-fied novels of the past. I started this thread to give away this idea for any good author who can write better than me because i am not a good author i suck at writing: Slaughter House Nine Eleven by Anon Vegan — Authors should start writing dystopian or utopian science fiction novels in which they discuss a future in which lab grown meat is the norm and those who slaughter animals for their meat are punished via a death penalty. Would be a great premise and will set public zeitgeist in the right direction. If anyone is interested, he can take away this idea free of charge to better it. Some people do not do it for money. Some people want to see the world … turn."