Now Playing and Upcoming Films : Which movies are you looking forward to seeing once the theater open back up?

Which movies are you looking forward to seeing once the theater open back up?

I’m looking forward to watching the Green Knight.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Re: Which movies are you looking forward to seeing once the theater open back up

vl=en

Re: Which movies are you looking forward to seeing once the theater open back up

Hopefully that movie turns out to be a box office hit, as I’d hate to see the movie theaters shut down.

damn. amazon destroying movie theaters industry.

You think if the movie isn't a hit that it might cause theaters to close permanently? WTF?

Please excuse him, he's retarded and queer.

Because the movie theaters will need to make a profit to stay in business after experiencing a two-three month shut down. With that being said, they aren’t going to be dependent solely on how well the Green Knight performs sales-wise, as they’re more reliant on sales from concession stands.

You need to delete your other post. It is pretty clear what he was saying. With what is going on the theaters will be a thing of the past and you won't be able to have the experience of watching movies on the big screen. When things get back to normal you will need big hits for the theaters to bounce back.

~~"I Have Crossed Oceans Of Time To Find You.” ~~

Thank you, Anna. He already embarrassed himself by creating a call-out thread to me over that quote though.

Anytime babe lol

💋

Top Gun 2

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

I want too see , “ No Time to Die” but apparently they pushed its release to November.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Why would they push it out to November? Is it to increase the demand for it?

Nine Days and A Quiet Place 2.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Nine Days

I’ll be watching that one since Bill Skarsgard is playing a supporting role in it!

Bill Skarsgard fan?

Yes.

This film is supposed to be really good.

Quiet place 2. I completely forgot about that ! I wanna see it ! 😖😖😖

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Didn't they say that these first run movies would be available somewhere online?

Idgaf about going to the movie theater anymore.

You people don't typically behave in Movie Theaters.

No thats not why I feel that way. Ive experienced watching movies with different sort of crowds.

I now feel like I would rather stay at home watching on a huge big screen tv even though I might have messed up my opportunity to do so today.

Some movies you have to watch on a movie theater screen. Couple of classics I watched on a movie theater screen a few years ago:

Gone with the Wind
The God Father

Pretty awesome experience.

I'm not a huge fan of The Lord of The Rings movies, but I can see how viewing them on a theater screen would be beneficial.

Out of all the movies to choose for the big screen, your choices surprise me. Like I was expecting you to list an action or horror movie.

I'd like to see 2001 a Space Odyssey on the big screen. Honey, we discussed this before, I'm not a big fan of horror movies. Unless they're old cult films from the 60's and 70's.

Sorry I honestly do not remember having this discussion with you. About 2001 A Space Odyssey, I feel like the small screen I watched it on was pretty much equal to what I would expect on the big screen. I watched it on a very high definition/resolution screen. It was amazing. Im good to go. Right?

What else would watching the movie on a big screen reveal that a smaller version doesnt? Did we discuss that part also?

I think it's more than just than the big screen. the sound and atmosphere of being in a theater, to me makes a difference. Jaws would be a good movie to watch on the big screen.

You know, I disagree with that because Ive listened to surround sound speakers that sounded amazing. If I were to compare both, Id say honestly that there wasnt a noticeable difference.

Usually people prefer watching movies on the big screen because of the high end sound and visual quality. Some people aren’t fussy when it comes to graphics though.

You haven't lived until you watch the Horse Head scene/score, in The Godfather movie, on the big screen.

Oh SNAP!

Oh SNAP! No, they do not.

Okay then.

Stop or My Mom Will Shoot Too

Antebellum. I liked both "Get Out" and "Us," so I'm interested to see the newest installation.

Then the renewed earth would reclaim city and town, leaving only Ghost Dancers and those who lived by nature’s laws.

I liked Get Out but found Us to be tedious. Hopefully his next movie I will like better. I was not too impressed with his Twilight Zone reboot either.

I thought "Us" had a fascinating concept, but clunky execution. There were too many questions left unanswered. I don't like to be spoon fed, but there do have to be some sorts of clues scattered throughout the movie to be pieced together later by the viewers.

I didn't see the Twilight Zone reboot. I heard it was overly-PC.

As it stands, I don't think Peele himself is directing Antebellum. I think it's just being produced by the same group.

Then the renewed earth would reclaim city and town, leaving only Ghost Dancers and those who lived by nature’s laws.

You nailed it,the execution. I hope Antebellum is good. Really good horror movies are few and far between.

Us was far too predictable for me, but the acting was decent. The direction and writing was all over the place though.

Tenet

I so hope that it’ll play in theaters and I can see it in IMAX. If it gets pulled I’ll finally have a reason to kill myself.

All the Superhero movies.

The Force will be with you, always

anything i live in seatle, and the the theaters are still not open. do you also live in seattle or washington?

lukejbarnett

The new Bond movie because I am intrigued and excited to see Rami play a Bond villain.

Dune.