The Walking Dead : Horatio appreciation thread

Horatio appreciation thread

I thought the timing was perfect. He's just been savagely attacked by Bee, and he's quite despondent.

Anyway, I'll go first. Here's to the legend: Horatio. He's the very epitome of the legendary old TWD board, together with Bee, Rob, BMF, Klam and FRTT.

Witty, never too ruthless, with an incredibly quirky sense of humour and an unpredictable style of trolling, he is primus inter pares (first among equals).

No TWD board without Horatio and Bee.

Re: Horatio appreciation thread

Horatio is great. I see him as a kind of Chandler from Friends. He can be witty, but he seems to exist just to cut the tension with some sort of brain fart. I guess he doesn't enjoy conflict, which is probably why he only trolls when it's a dog pile.

That's a backhanded compliment if I ever heard one! get outta here with that faint praise nonsense!

I love Chandler from Friends. And I love Horatio.

Okay. I love him too. This is all so gemütlich!

I'm going to need Sophie's help here. Please bear with me.

i like this, it sounds like a slogan for some reason.

Nah, it’s a good observation. As soon as I start to fight someone one to one I usually think “oh god, why am I doing this?!” Dogpiling is more fun, albeit more cowardly, because I can feign strength by taking cheap shots with the only purpose of amusing the others in the dogpile.

But I do hate friends and Chandler. So I am a little offended by that.

I appreciate Thegoldenhoratio. I think that's obvious to everyone -to the point where it might even be annoying. Anyone who saw me bumping old threads and making 100 post threads about him in an attempt to get him back here would know that I appreciate him.

Our friendship started because I wanted to be his friend -i don't think h even had an opinion of me at all when I started picking on him. I just thought he was hilarious and wanted him to notice me. I think that's a testament to how awesome he is, people want to be his friend.

Anais Nin said "Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

I cherish the world Horatio and I built.

I appreciate horatio. He's my bff for life yo!!! *Air horn noises*

The boards no board without you too, b, and I know you know I mean it.

This is a Horatio appreciation thread. Please focus on the topic. You heard me. Please shut up.

I love you

For real. She ruined a perfectly good Horatio appreciation moment by appreciating you. I didn’t appreciate that.

For the record, I can do the air horn noise.

Prove it, tough guy!

Proof bump

Horatio doesn't suck.

Thanks, b. I’m glad I didn’t hit ‘Create Post’ on my “Where’s my appreciation thread?” thread about an hour ago. I knew it had to be coming and that someone with such impeccable timing as yourself would come through.

Everything said in this thread about me is pretty accurate. Only one point is wrong but I’m not saying which so as to not hurt anyone’s feelings.

I had heard of the legendary troll Horatio so often, that when he first came back to the board, I avoided him because I was terrified of him! When he first responded to my posts, I was afraid to reply back. Now, I can’t believe I ever felt that way. He’s one of my favorite posters. He’s clever and fun and original and I always get excited when I see he’s created a new topic. He makes me smile every day.

I must be extra emotional today. That was way too mushy!

Don't forget his uncanny resemblance to the villain from the movie Blank Check.

Here's a behind the scenes image of Horatio demanding that Bentley make this thread.

Doxxed! Damn you!

That is awesome!!!!

Well some time has passed and I noticed that Horatio is nice to me when im being nice to him, so for now, we're all good. Our arguments never get as ugly as some that ive had with other filmboards members. I like having him on filmboards regardless of whether he is my friend or not.

That's mighty white of you, ma'am, mighty white!

Oh you are being mean today? Did Bee not give you enough affection? I want you to know that I don't have an issue with your new sexual relationship with Bee. My issue is with her. I don't like her. I think she's a bitch. She started stuff with me a long time ago. She has a very low opinion of me. I saw that myself. The feeling is mutual.

Oh and since I saw that Bee say that she's bisexual, I'm no longer interested in flirting with you anymore. Okay? I don't do 3somes. I never have and I never intent on it. You and I can remain friends I like us as friends. I think were better as friends. We get along better that way and you agreed with me. So its settled. Heres to our friendship!

I was being facetious, not mean. Cheers!

It looked mean to me!

No nuance on message boards. I am very happy right now, and I love everybody!

Good for you!

That’s sweet, Donna. I feel the same about you. I enjoy when we’re in the same orbit.

when we’re in the same orbit.

enjoy while it lasts. I am.

*Horation

👈👸 i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom 😴👉