Comic Books and Comic-Con : Fellow Comic Fans

Fellow Comic Fans

Superman: Do you bleed?
Batwoman: Every Month.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: Fellow Comic Fans

Tell us again why you no longer perform stand-up, Steve.

When you tell me what you do for income. 🧐

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Stand-up.

Sure you do. 🤭

I have a monthly Friday night gig at the Comedy Works in downtown Denver. I'll give your name to the guys on the door and they'll let you in for free. After the lock down, obviously.

I wouldn't go to some burger joint you yokels call a comedy club and see you talk about your antique coin collection.

I mean seriously, stop wasting my time with stupidity.

https://www.comedyworks.com/

It's the real deal. See if you can find me.

The owner of the place made a Wikipedia page and called his club one of the top 5 comedy clubs in the Country.

That made me 😂🤣😅😆😁😄😃😀

It is.

Where did you work, Steve?

Look its a nice place. I will say that. Not a burger joint. But its not even in the top 10 for clubs. Anyway. Good luck to you. I am always here to give some pointers and great advice.

It's a top five venue. Please don't get jealous. If you want I can get you an invite to the open mic night.

Lol IF They weren't offering me at least $600 I wouldn't even enter the place. So ur bad at trolling. I Could embarrass you by talking comedic specifics.

You would try to run to Google to look things up and you wouldn't be quick enough.

Try me.

lol

Yeah, I thought so. Nice talking with you, Mr. Ex-stand-up guy.

Lol is the only response you will generate. You're not even a good sock let alone a stand up comic. GTFO with your corny bullshit. You're embarrassing yourself.

I made you laugh out loud. You do realize that's precisely the reaction a stand-up comic looks for? I'm beginning to see why you didn't make it in this game.

I'll send you some tickets so you can see how us professionals do it.

Ur so bad at trolling . Thats why its funny that the site has only 30 posters. To quote Yoda.

IMDB you are not. 🤡👾😸

The reason it's funny the site only has 30 posters is because I'm bad at trolling?

Your stand-up routine is way too meta for me, my french fried friend. We do it differently at the Comedy Works. You should come down and see us sometime.

Wait …isn't Batman supposed to ask Superwoman that question?

Well there is a really bad BatWoman show on.

Okay 🖒