The Walking Dead : Fights are breaking out everywhere!

Fights are breaking out everywhere!

This is such fun! And nobody can blame me this time. Horatio says I'm losing my touch as a shit-stirrer. Soon I'll just sit in a corner and snore peacefully.

Short list of combatants:

Monicah vs. TWD board (can be broken down into M vs Bee, M vs Horatio, M vs FRTT, M vs Corwin, and M vs. Anna.

bentley vs orson (I apologized to orson for being nasty but he hasn't gotten back to me so far. But I ain't gonna fight no more, no more…)

hungry vs. Gameboy

hungry vs Kirk

hungry vs. Bee (this was a silly business, based on a certain lack of reading comprehension on hungry's part)

hungry vs. Sophie

Next up: Snow vs. a halal kebab!

Re: Fights are breaking out everywhere!

Yeah right, I bet you're secretly monicah

I wish! That would be some Klam-level trolling.

What if klam is actually monicah and Brittany? And she's manipulating the whole board because she's bored in quarantine?!!

I would have to shoot myself because it would mean I'm nowhere near being the best poster around!

Well, I don't think that's really the case so your position as best poster is safe…for now

I don't have anything planned I just wanted this post to be more interesting

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Thanks for the summary.

That's too much conflict even for an old warhorse like me. I think I might have to lay low the rest of today until the place calms down.

Pfffffft just dive in, the water's fine

My money's on the kebab

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Snow will just melt away from the heat!

Dis is true

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Everything is as it should be

hungry vs. Bee (this was a silly business, based on a certain lack of reading comprehension on Bee's part)

fixed.