Documentary : Docs/Interviews That Emphasize Degeneracy In Arts?

Re: Docs/Interviews That Emphasize Degeneracy In Arts?

On aesthics? In general? Too numerous to list in full.

On aesthetics, I would disagree with him on music (he thinks everything except classical is ugly) and on town planning (he thinks in Europe they should build out of old stone and make everywhere look like it was constructed in the 17th century).

In general, his view that homosexuality should consciously be viewed as abnormal. Although it's not normal in the sense that it's not what most people are, I don't think we should view it as abnormal, because that implies it's a deviancy, which it's not. And potentially on race. I say potentially because it's difficult to determine whether his views on race are solely around the merging of cultures (which I do agree with, to the extent where each country should have a recognizable and sizeable native majority), or whether he actually felt whites are superior.

I see. Interesting.

Oscar Wilde once said, "Homosexuality is the love that dare not speaks its name". Now it won't shut the fuck up.

I'm coming around to think that immigration should be limited, because people have a natural tendency to distrust those who do not look like them. The problem is the military machines create these people, and governments only look at people to exploit "How much can we get out of them"

My philosophy is that differences are fine provided nobody is preaching that they are superior, trying to convert you to their way of thinking, acting, or being. It's why I hate liberals. And when I say hate, I mean detest.

They simply cannot accept that some people might like their own culture and might like to preserve it. It's the hypocrisy that's so infuriating. The culture of a sub-saharan shaman who cuts off body parts due to some backward religious belief deserves to be conserved and protected, while anybody wanting to conserve Christendom is a bigot.

With regards to immigration, I don't believe it's about how somebody looks, it's about how they think. How do you know you're home if you're not part of a homogenous society? How do progress if you're all trying to head to some place different? A small amount of immigration should be welcomed, provided there's assimilation. Diversity is healthy in small doses, but if it threatens to dilute the native culture to a level where it's no longer dominant, it's dangerous.

We wouldn't accept it if white immigration was overwhelming an African or Asian nation, so why do liberals get so upset when American or European conservatives want to ensure the homogeneity of their own countries?

Genital mutilation exists all over Christian dominated countries in Africa, so let's flush Christianity down the toilet.

As for the US, anyone who isn't a Native has no room to talk about assimilation, etc.

Ok. Nice talking to you, while it lasted.

So you don't believe in anything. Truth hurts. Christianity is the scum of the Earth, but you look the other way. Funny, when other religions do it, you point it out.

Is Christian genital mutilation a part of aesthetics?

I don't agree with everything he says, but he makes some great points, mostly about our celebration of ugliness, which leads to poor quality art.

If a claim so utterly ignorant and vapid as this is actually something he argues for, that is just further confirmation that he would be a complete waste of my time. Standards, you know.

Youre a dumbass micro.

The Don took a great steaming shit in conmans mouth in 2016. He has been a little bitter. 4 MORE YEARS!

Wow, what a triggered little psychopathic snowflake you are. Off your medication or something?

Youre a dumbass micro.

The Don took a great steaming shit in conmans mouth in 2016. He has been a little bitter. 4 MORE YEARS!

Im not even going to bother contributing to your threads because I hate your trolling.