Gadgets : Poll: Do u tape ur webcam, cover ur tablet's camera, and ur phone's camera?

Do u tape ur webcam, cover ur tablet's camera, and ur phone's camera?

yes, i tape all my devices, cuz i don't want anyone to violate my privacy.
0% 0 votes
no, i don't tape anything, u fool, it is technically not possible to hack my cam and get pics of me.
0% 0 votes
i only tape my webcam.
0% 0 votes
i only tape my tablet's cam.
0% 0 votes
i only tape my phone's cam.
0% 0 votes
i tape my webcam and my tablet's cam, but not my phone cam.
0% 0 votes
i tape my webcam and my phone's cam, but not my tablet's cam.
0% 0 votes
i don't tape my webcam, but my tablet's cam and phone's cam.
0% 0 votes
i don't tape anything of the above, but other things (specify in comments).
0% 0 votes
i don't tape anything cuz i'm a fuckboy/slutty thot and i want to become famous.
0% 0 votes
wat [blank stare]
0% 0 votes

πŸ‘ˆπŸ˜² i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom πŸ˜΄πŸ‘‰

Re: Do u tape ur webcam, cover ur tablet's camera, and ur phone's camera?

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

No. If people want to hack into my devices and watch me triple-chin as I zone out watching 18 different versions of the same musical number, that's their prerogative.

How unfortunate to be born at the end of the universe.

lol i know but when a hacker hacks ur cam it's rarely about getting private pics of u. when hackers have control over ur cam which u don't notice bc it's working in the background, they can get a motion profile from u, bc with a phone cam they make pics of ur surroundings without u even noticing it. also the camera in ur phone is attached to the integral keypad and this way they get ur passwords when u type them in… of email accounts, bank accounts, etc…. and u can't manually turn off ur cam in ur phone, it is technically not possible which makes the phone a soft target and hacking a phone's cam is common practice in internet crime. it's not to be taken lightly.

πŸ‘ˆπŸ˜² i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom πŸ˜΄πŸ‘‰

You might want to check the logic of this post.

The proverbial saying 'crime doesn't pay' is the view that punishment rather than profit is the ultimate consequence of crime.

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/crime-doesnt-pay.html

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/crime-doesn-t-pay

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.
β–² Top