The Soapbox : What the fuck is this gwnyc bitch talking about?

What the fuck is this gwnyc bitch talking about?

Can you understand her gibberation here:

https://imdb1.freeforums.net/thread/12267/bee-bentley-monicah-trolling

She is obsessed with board nonsense that doesn't exist, only in her mind it does.

you dumb butts. She has her own fraught history with Twiz. They posted all about it, like a minute ago. Monicah even admitted that although she had previously forgiven Twiz, Twiz's presence can still be a button for her and she knows she has to work on that. Yeesh, can you not even read? Bentley and Bee, I expected more from you two.

Lol, I have no idea why I would; I don't know either of you so I suppose that very last part was… you guessed it.

Brittany is most likely Nimda a.k.a. Virgil Bangbang Muck-Butt. He has his own fraught history with Monicah, as in he's a power-crazed shithead who loves to lord over her, and has refused to give her back her pink letters since her return. Then this flat as a pancake character (Virgil written all over that), Brittany, turns up who no one's ever heard of, gets Mon's pink letters immediately and is posted to like an old friend exclusively by Virgil, NZer, and their many, many house socks.

What's a house sock? eclipse, prefect, 1999, unex (that's actually the brother as is C4…<-the rest of the molecular formula for C4 goes there), anything with "gwnyc" in the name, agree, ha (stolen from me and repurposed by power-abusing Virgil as he often does with accounts he wants for himself), evermore, etc. Think flat, generic, 5 to 8 am Eastern Time posters, minus Ben, and it's them. He does it, and has NZer help, because his board dies its signature ignominious death at that time and it humiliates him so when I laugh about how close the "Yesterday" posts get to the front of the line. Ahhhh, the power, the power and the smell of aging Virgils.

40 yr old shutin. how do i lose virginity?

Re: What the fuck is this gwnyc bitch talking about?

Styg, you walking tube of ointment, you did not coin "meltie". Dane was posting about Ben's "melties" 6 years ago next month, and probably using the term before I even saw an IMDb General Board at the start of 2014.

Y'all are poaching off Dane, ya brain trust.

TWD Board Analysis: they share one brain and dbentley gets it all but the third Sunday, each month.

And Vlad is sexy. Better than Styg.

"No, dbentley, no! Bad dbentley." < epitome of craziness

Trying to control what dbentley types otherwise get him banned if he doesn't follow your instructions. On imdb boards she used to report random users if she didn't like what they were typing.

*shows dbentley his own poop*

No one gives Dane any credit, ever; don't jokingly rob him of this in the name of SteveLake all so Dane's contributions can die on the altar of your vanity. You are funny, you really are. There. Now relinquish your granddad joke about 1992, or whatever that was. Dane is smart. He's sharp as a knife and cracks like a whip. Only two strikes against him:

(1) He was raised like one of the kids in Michael Apted's Up Series who did not have a posh upbringing. But unlike those kids, he did not grow up in the East End, just some small place up north. He had shameful educators and a shameful education; no need to reach for a second adjective because it is what it is. And that's where (2) he smoked the amount of pot you're not supposed to smoke while your brain is still forming, almost the entire time his brain was forming [straightface] which begat paranoia and biochemical imbalances that cause other things, no doubt. I have no idea if that's reversible but I'm guessing a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor could do him a great deal of good.

In spite or because of his lot in life, he can be highly quotable and, often, the little nuggets he drops catch fire rather than cool and grow mold. He 's been posting "melties" on filmboards for the duration, after using it for years on IMDb. Filmboards is whence Orson picked it up; they used to be quite the a.m. board mates. You're welcome for the actual origin story, Bee. And Styg didn't imbue that "mate" sock with details, it was a parody sock playing on He_Cant's account, at the time, back when He_Cant was trying to throw off the scent of his UK ways by doing a ham-fisted job at playing an Aussie, mate.

soph, you little penguin slut! Did I not, out of nowhere, post the little penguin emoji to you ~9 or 10 weeks ago telling you to go to sleep, little Sophie?? Now you're just sliding your little penguin belly all over e-town, sharing the wealth with just any lady whose laptop L-key is broken? Be'e knows of where I speak; oh, she knowzzzzz. A bunch of plagiarists art thou, with only that (*fine* possibly not that whiny) tryhard, klam to hold all your thieving feet to the fire [frown] and to point Christina to styg's pancreas, and hand her the napkins. [knifehead]

Hot Takes - Take 3 - hachacha edition

klam Avatar
2 hours ago klam said:
I'm pretty fucking whiny if you remember our PMs!

[huddle] klam!! But you're doing the lord's work, as a greatbug named catbug once said of some internet ditz (me).

I'm sorry I was a dick (on filmboards re: two posts of mine that got deleted); I was taken aback at how nonchalant your reaction to Styg's mission to drum up a murder-for-nonhire to take out yours truly was. It was extremely unpleasant, two years ago, to read all that while watching someone who's been rabidly hateful wave an actual gun around on camera, at 6 or 7 something am, no less. I copied and pasted the whole thing repeatedly as it was happening, in briefer and briefer increments anticipating ITTY would at any moment finally ban my guest presence at Virgil's behest, hence the overlaps in text. I hadn't looked at it since, until Tuesday.

Look at her sucking up to G!!!

provided she is the real klam.

I have very high doubts. How can she prove it?

she doesnt have to. flying monkeys is a moron who kills his site's activity because that G hag tells him who to allow who not to. Basically closed registration. She controls that dead place.

Oh

imdb1 could have gotten half as big as imdb2 if that lonely pos wasnt flirted into closing his dead site for good. its a matter of when, when flying monkey says "Ok this isn't working. I should close this place for good."

Area51 had more activity than imdb1. That is weird. Maybe people preferred a different environment.

i'll make imdb1 big, don't u worry, i'm just still in my warming up phase ;)

👈👸 i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom 😴👉

not gonna happen when there is closed registration.

what does that mean

and monkeys is a controlling admin. his place wont flourish, ever.

Suppose you create a sock that attacks britain nonstop. He will ban you.

oh ok i didnt know that lol

glad i registered already 3 years ago!

Gwnyc giving him bad advice. She probably said "It will keep PE and other trolls away". Instead site will die.

Monicah, just clean slate the whole thing. Close out of filmboards for the night, and erase it from you, before the next time you click on. Here's why: as tempting as it is to see those posts as something that means anything, because one moment this poster is kind of sweet or the other one seems eerily like an actual human being, they don't mean anything. Those posts mean nothing because those people are unspeakably damaged; they are not remotely right in the heart and head. When I'm posting to them, I'm the reasonable one. I know you know how messed up that is.

When I'm posting to them, I'm the reasonable one.

I know you know how messed up that is.

Glad you admit.

They think it's funny that nimda waved a gun around on camera threatening to kill me while one of them, Styg/Moderator/Meerkat is the one who goaded him into doing it. This is what they are:

and then he shot you dead.

oh that post continues!

See how cute? You want to like them because so cute and funny, right? And it's like they're speaking English but it means nothing, it signifies nothing. The TWD posters are parrot excuses for human beings because they're all so gut-wrenchingly fucked up, and I'm talking about those people, who they actually are. You have no idea.

Then there's bentley who, for a grown man, is very un-valiantly hiding in posts about SteveLake, right now, because he knows his e-pals are garbage, when it comes right down to it. He knows they're being ghoulish to you so he's not joining in and piling on, but he hasn't stood up to them and told them to chill tf out and move on. But look at Vlad. He's been telling them to f off and he wants you there. Anyone who knows you does. Screw their whole parrot routine that's making you feel like someone hurting you is nothing. Forget it. Forget them; they're wretched. Anyone who has fueled the fire dismissing you whole hog, like it's their place to decide, and has been posting about you right in front of your face all day like you don't exist is garbage. Forget them. They're a joke. I kid you not, and I don't say this lightly, the ones doing that hate themselves. Let that be their problem, not yours. Love, G

Not enough drama on Filmboards at the moment so the saggy assed retard must import it, lol

forget my ass, faggot

Well good morning, bitch!

hi nimda

gameboy
Karl Stromberg

gameboy Avatar

Member is Online

3 minutes ago
Post Options
Post by gameboy on 3 minutes ago
Roxy Avatar
5 hours ago Roxy said:

No one gives Dane any credit, ever;
That's because Dane is straight up retarded. Okay, I'm done, just had to throw that in though.

Dane is her bitch for the last 6-7 years. It's pathetic.

Fuck that site, filmboards is the place to be.Maybe I would go to IMDb for more peace but GWNYC has ruined that.

This place is nice.

I agree.

3 years ago not many people here. right now 100 or so. going up.

Slowly but surely.

Life sucks. Everyone is dumb.

Try suicide.

eclipse - not my account
prefect - not me again
unex (that's actually the brother as is C4…<-the rest of the molecular formula for C4 goes there) - it's not c-4, it's sarin. no clue why my brother chose that name. a bit disturbing.
anything with "gwnyc" in the name - i don't have a single account with gwnyc in the name
agree - not me
ha (stolen from me and repurposed by power-abusing Virgil as he often does with accounts he wants for himself) - not me again, and no clue what she is talking about
evermore - this account doesn't even exist
brittany - not me either. bitch needs to lay off brittany.

crazy lady.

Gossiping paki faggot bitch - also not me btw

I think it would be for the benefit of us all if you were to let us know which socks are yours. It should clear this confusion up once and for all. But please take your time because I know the list will be at least 100 pages long.

God bless and shalom.

The reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated. - Abe Vigoda

i can't out socks, i'm sorry.

why not lol just curious

a couple reasons. the main one is i respect people's right to privacy. it's a principle i believe in strongly and it's also vital to maintaining trust here. if i'm sharing things without a user's consent, they don't have any reason to believe i'm not sharing everything. if there is no trust, then no one would use this site. the other reason i don't out socks is more about the vibe. the whole goal of this site was to keep it as close to imdb as possible, and no one was outing socks there, so i don't do it here. the exception is if they are breaking a rule, or attempting to circumvent a ban.

oh of course u wouldn't out anyone else's socks, but that wasnt my question. i asked why u specifically don't wanna out ur socks, nimda? again, i'm just curious. 😊

i'm very shy, sophie

lol that's not a real reason to not out ur socks but OK i won't bother u any longer with my stoopid questions, shy one.

oh shut up

back off bitch!

I am Katie you see <3

wtf weirdo

fatty!

I am Katie you see <3

who u be

i am nimda's lover.

I am Katie you see <3

ok then.

I have to laugh

Re: IMDb

the whole goal of this site was to keep it as close to imdb as possible, and no one was outing socks there, so i don't do it here.

I know what you're sayin' but as for IMDb…besides ACT1 doing it on a regular basis and putting everyone's usernames on his site…all you had to do was add someone to your friends list and you'd see their usernames if they changed them.

There was a glitch on IMDb that happened around 2005 and within each user's profile page, it displayed every username that account had…it was the most hilarious thing that ever happened there.

The regulars that no one would ever expect being trolls had a long list of troll names come up

I never laughed so hard.

It stayed up for a whole day.
Most posters' faces turned red…there was no way for them to hide it or lie their way out of it.

I never used the soapbox there, but it was a pretty big deal on the Film General board.

Luckily, I didn't have any socks there…and that incident kept me on my best behavior there, cos I didn't know if it would ever happen again.

It probably didn't reveal user's separate accounts though.

I only had one other account before using the name, geewizzz…and I made that account in response to getting locked out of my original account.

The reason I was locked out was for talking about Paula Abdul's publicized abortion on the American Idol board, and then I was being asked for my full name and address if I wanted access to my account…lol…so my response to that was geewizzz (and had to spell it that way because the name was already taken.

Re: IMDb

it wasnt a glitch buddy. it was deliberate.

I am Katie you see <3