Books : World war z

World war z

When I read it I didn't think the US would have responded so badly to a pandemic but I keep thinking back to it now.
https://www.npr.org/2020/03/24/820601571/all-of-this-panic-could-have-been-prevented-author-max-brooks-on-covid-19
Max Brooks on NPR

Re: World war z

I enjoyed that book. Also liked the movie.

Nobody does great with pandemics!

I liked both too! Brooks does his research. I had no idea he was Mel brooks' kid until I was looking for this article and saw it mentioned lol.

I would have handled it better, corwin! Even me.

Aren't you Governor of your state?

I can't believe you doxxed me like that, man!

I can't believe you reopened the beaches, 'Be Like Bee at the Beach'…..catchy, but wildly irresponsible!

And I think that it's great that he's Mel Brooks' kid. Have you ever seen 'The Producers'?

No. It's it good? I love mel Brooks. Blazing saddles is probably my favorite

Two Jews put on the most offensive musical they can, in order to lose money…..enjoy:

]

yeah I'm going to bed to watch all of that now

It goes by many names: "The Crisis," "The Dark Years," "The Walking Plague,"as well as newer and more "hip" Titles such as "World War Z" or "Z War One." Ipersonally dislike this last moniker as it implies an inevitable "Z War Two." Forme, it will always be "The Zombie War," and while many may protest thescientific accuracy of the word sombre, they will be hard-pressed to discover amore globally accepted term for the creatures that almost caused our extinction.Zombie remains a devastating word, unrivaled in its power to conjure up so manymemories or emotions, and it is these memories, and emotions, that are the subjectof this book.

let me smell your farts for israel

WARNINGSGREATER CHONGQING, THE UNITED FEDERATIONOF CHINA[At its prewar height, this region boasted a population of over thirty-five million people.Now, there are barely fifty thousand. Reconstruction funds have been slow to arrive inthis part of the country, the government choosing to concentrate on the more denselypopulated coast. There is no central power grid, no running water besides the YangtzeRiver. But the streets are clear of rubble and the local "security council" has preventedany postwar outbreaks. The chairman of that council is Kwang Jing-shu, a medical
doctor who, despite his advanced age and wartime injuries, still manages to make housecalls to all his patients.)

let me smell your farts for israel