The Walking Dead : How to make this a much better board

Re: How to make this a much better board

Horation is such an ass! i hate him!

πŸ‘ˆπŸ˜² i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom πŸ˜΄πŸ‘‰

My fake thread title was prophetic, since Bee's heritage caused you to hate Horatio!

yes! grrr

πŸ‘ˆπŸ˜² i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom πŸ˜΄πŸ‘‰

Noooo, that's Bee in the bear suit!

i love that movie!

It's a classic!

I wasn't saying that AT ALL, but if you're going to back me in a corner, sure I'll say it! And I'll defend it! She may call herself American, but her values are clearly representative of Mexican-Chilean cultures, which, by definition, are not American. They are Mexican-Chilean. So yeah, by citizenship she is 100% American, but because of her genetics and cultural leanings, she is by the common man's definition (being the only definition that really matters in these types of discussions), only about 30% American. Her love of tortillas and chimichurri both attest to this fact.

Interesting analysis. I think it depends; if she identifies as 100% American, then she's 100% American.

That may well be true.

@Bee! Get in here and settle this.

I don't know! It's complicated. I'm Puerto Rican, so I don't think about my Mexican-chilean heritage much. But I love tortillas

^communist

But an American first, buddy!

Yeah and let’s keep it that way. Please hand over all of your tortillas in exchange for a purse full of raw hot dogs.

that's how I'll be able to prove I'm a real American. If anyone asks I can just show them my purse full of hotdogs. Need I say more?

That’s the only way. Every real American carries at least six hotdogs with them at all times. You didn’t know this??

Exactly! 100% American!

Exactly!

I've got all the hot dogs to prove it! Six…to ten? However many hotdogs horatio days

Sorry I took so long to reply, but back atcha!

I think we all know what Horatio wants to do with hot dogs!

It's fine! I know whenever I respond to you I have to wait for a crystal visit lol. I hope you're staying safe, gorgeous!!

You bet I know! butt stuff

Aww thanks. I hope (I know) you're staying gorgeous and safe!

And yes, butt stuff

It's hard starting gorgeous! My roots are growing out and I'll have a unibrow soon. But safe at least

It's hard starting gorgeous!
I knew you started out gorgeous! No hair dye or plucking needed.

Staying!!!

I'm sure a lot of people are going to come out looking like goblins.

A few days ago I had told myself I was going to start a super strict diet and exercise plan and completely wow everyone whenever we get out. But I'm still just bored eating and watching garbage lol

I knew what you meant

I've seen people say they're eating all the time now, but I don't think I'm eating more than usual. Maybe I've been eating more and I blocked it out of my memory.

Do you see now why people hate me?

I like Mexican Chili.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I LIKE it!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.
β–² Top