Fantasy : The Craft

The Craft

And just for funsies, here's a fan-made parody of a sequel….

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: The Craft

Harmless fun and a few gasps. I haven't seen either, but I'd give them both a look if I was in that kind of mood.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Post deleted

I love The Craft. It's very entertaining film. I used to watch it with an old friend many times when we were young. Good times.

I hope there will be a sequel, as rumored back in 2016, but it appears to be a mix of reboot and sequel. So….basically, it's a spinoff sequel?

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/289167/robin-tunney-says-the-craft-reboot-sequel-still-happening-hints-at-cameo/

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

There's a remake of….no wait, that's Charmed they did a remake of.

Not sure, but there are 2 movies on Netflix that are almost identical to The Craft, but none will ever, ever come close to that wonderful flick.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

lol Well, at first, I was pretty pissed they rebooted Charmed and I was surprised they renewed for the second season so because of this, I reluctantly gave it a try. Turns out, it's not that bad. Just a simple, fun series but it's nowhere the same level as the original Charmed series. The first season is a fun mess, but the second season actually got better. There is another series that got unexpectedly canceled and it's called Witches of East End. It's unfortunate.

True. The films or series with witches and the magic are pretty common, but The Craft is a classic, cult film that held on its own with its own story, plot, elements, characters, etc. To me, it's rather an unique film. I kind of wish it's longer so they can explore deeper into the lore and mythology of the witches. Nevertheless, it's a interesting film I'd never get tired of watching.

Have you heard of an upcoming series, Motherland: Fort Salem? What do you think of it?

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

I agree with The Craft being a classic, that's for sure.

As far as that trailer goes…? Uhm,…hmm. Nope. Doesn't do anything for me. Seems rather incongruent to me.

โ–ฒ Top