Grand Theft Auto 5
Crash Team Racing
Dead or Alive 2
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Tony Hawk's Underground
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Tekken 3
Until Dawn

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Re: My top 20 Video Games...

More Timesplitters than I was expecting

It's one of the best game franchises of all time! I'm so excited for Timesplitters 4

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

The 3rd one was good, but the difficulty in the second one was so high that most people didn't bother to play the sequel. It was basically impossible at the highest setting. Timesplitters 4 will probably never come out.

I poured hours of my childhood into T2, I'm sure I completed it fully but i may not have since it was a huge game.

Apparently two Timesplitters are coming out - a fan funded project which is a remaster of the first 3 games, and Koch Media have picked up the rights to make either T4 or a reboot

- Jesus, 2019

That's a cool list, Ryan. And yes, I wrote a compliment. No passive aggression in my comment at all.

See, by even addressing the fact that you're not being passive aggressive kinda makes your message seem passive aggressive.
Like surely not being passive aggressive is just kinda an unspoken thing - like you wouldn't tell me you're being funny or sarcastic etc… I dunno

Anyhoo
I've never thought of you as a gamer, what games do you play?
People are usually shocked to find out I'm a bit of a game geek (or was, not played a game properly in a long time)

- Jesus, 2019

Okay whatever Ryan. Stay paranoid for no reason. At least I tried.

Goodbye.

Wait what??! So you don't wanna discuss video games??? What a surprise 🙄

- Jesus, 2019

beat it fool

Nintendo games are too kiddy:/

- Jesus, 2019

Have you ever played GTA: San Andreas before?

Yeah, I loved it when I was younger but it's got nothing on Vice City or 5
I liked 3 too

- Jesus, 2019

Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario World
Super Mario World- Yoshi's Island
Zelda- Ocarina of Time
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Zelda- Link's Awakening
Zelda - Wind Waker
Zelda- A Link to the past
Mario Party 2
Mario Kart- double dash
DK 64
Mario 64
Zelda- Majora's Mask

It's just you and me now sport.

Thank you!
I did try the PlayStation once, to play Tomb Raider as it happens, it was not a happy experience.

tomb raider? i seem to vaguely recall that game, but that is it. must have blocked it from my memory.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

I don't think much came of it, it pretty much died a death because it was so rubbish. Sadly.

You two are the worst 😂

- Jesus, 2019

Moi??

Don’t indulge that repulsive faggot

Just another Nimda sock 🇮🇱. Shalom!

Who are you?

I wonder who you're both trying to wind up? 😜

- Jesus, 2019

There needs to be some sort of final solution to stop people as retarded as you from being born.

She should have swallowed.

Ryan is the literally the most retarded gimp I have ever encountered online, even surpassing Bongo and MMC2. Swallowing implies some sort of voluntary muscular action that such retardation isn’t worthy of.

Too many Nintendo games!

- Jesus, 2019

You have horrible taste in games. There's only one game on your list even worth playing.

Fair enough, everybody is entitled to their own opinion - if we all watched and played the same stuff it would be suuuuuuuper boring

- Jesus, 2019

You're boring.

Thanks for you're opinion 😊

- Jesus, 2019

your*

It's not an opinion.

Any person who tries as hard as you do to not appear boring is most certainly a very boring person with an empty shell of a life crying out for the world to notice him because he is unable to achieve it in any other way.

FACT.

Now run along and post some more photoshopped photos of your deformed little face painted up like a $2 whore posing with your cats. Or, better yet, pictures of the clothes your mother bought you on her last shopping trip, that should do it.