Sex and Dating : Serious relationship question for the guys on the board

Serious relationship question for the guys on the board

How do you guys feel if your significant other tells everything that goes on in your relationship to their friends or a single best friend? I ask because many women have a group or single confidante that they share all their most intimate secrets with. Some men are uncomfortable with details of their relationship being shared with their wife or girlfriend’s friends so openly.

Interested in your perspective on this.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: Serious relationship question for the guys on the board

And before any of the guys answer, they should know that the gay bff is among the ones who know everything about their relationship.

I had an ex who did this to me and it bothered me a lot. I told him if he has issues with me then he should talk to me about it not other people. That solves nothing.

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

That's bad juju to share all. How would you as a woman feel if your guy was telling one or more of his friends everything? If the woman is being mistreated or abused, fine, because that is a way she could vent and maybe get some thoughts on what to do. But only if she knows her friend will not gossip.

I only tell my Best friend everything. Her and I joke that we share a brain. But I wouldn’t tell all my other friends the most intimate details of my relationship. Certain things they should be kept in the dark about.

-Erin Wotherspoon

That fool ain't no friend of mine

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Not good.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

In five days in paris by danielle steele (i bought that book by mistake it was cheap), the wife of the protag shares her secrets with her dad, which leads to the character thinking of divorcing her, starting a liasion with someone else's wife in paris, wife of some tycoon, who is unhappy with her life. The devil loves seeing such scenarios.

downie4israel

And then you "accidentally" read all 300 pages of it.

I hate when that happens.

I am like 60-70 percent there.

I started reading it like 4 months a priore.

then i stopped reading it halfway when the main character is talking to clint eastwood after a fire breaks out in some 7 star hotel in paris at night.

downie4israel

isn’t that what all wiminz do?

It’s unavoidable

That's life.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas also applies to relationships. Unless something extreme like domestic abuse is happening, the inner-workings of a relationship should only be discussed between the people in the relationship.

It’s a good thing. People need to be able to vent lest they go crazy.

Men need to understand that women have different needs than men, and vice versa. Chicks need women or gay men to complain to about their relational woes. Absent this and they’ll attempt to do it to you which is not what you want and will lead to resentment. Guys conversely need fellow men to commiserate with, and mistresses.

This is the way.

I'm cumming.

Surprisingly candid answer coming from you. I’m happy :)

-Erin Wotherspoon

You should take your husband to marriage counseling. Also, sign him up for a gym membership.

The counseling will allow you and him to better understand one another. The gym will allow him to grow balls, since if he allows you to β€œtake him” to or in any way, there’s a confidence and testosterone deficit. Allow him to start lifting weights and Banging side chicks and you will have the husband you desire

I'm cumming.

Salient advice. She must be really happy now.

I’m here to help.

I'm cumming.

Lol I wish I could understand your trolling. It’s like Chinese to me.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I’m not trolling. I’m being honest.

I'm cumming.
β–² Top