The Dojo : Patrick create a wedge between chicka and rouge

Patrick create a wedge between chicka and rouge

create a wedge between chicka and rouge. i dare you.

rouge: develop a better virus in the lab or work on my ideas for diseases that are sniper, that are dna specific, that cause mass sterilization without the victims knowing, etc.

One Goat for Yahweh. One for Moshe. One for Abba Abrum. One Camel for Yeshua.

Re: Patrick create a wedge between chicka and rouge

bump

rouge: develop a better virus in the lab or work on my ideas for diseases that are sniper, that are dna specific, that cause mass sterilization without the victims knowing, etc.

Let me know if you need any help with this, I can pull some levers or turn knobs or something.

Mmmmm turn my knob.

https://projectmegavirus.blogspot.com/

Forward this blog or the text in it to relevant people.

DSSV-20/21 - DNA specific sterilization virus
How long before it (COVID-19) wipes out chinese population?

Better idea would be to use sterilization virus so instead of killing people, population goes below hazardous levels in due time, without them knowing who caused their sterilization. Such a virus would cause mass sterilization only, not deaths or suffering. People will have sex, but no kids. Better than one child policy that china implements brutally.

Such a virus would be used on races that are too overpopulated. Asians. Africans. Indians. DNA specific sterilization virus. Call it DSSV-20/21.

Patrick create a wedge between chicka and rouge
of all the low down dirty moves for a MOD to pull against another mod and board royalty!

yeah, whatever u said above, that!

Nothing but death can keep me from it!!

No one will EVER break us apart!

Ben you said we were siblings, and that rouge and I were like sisters to you. How in the hell are you now trying to entice another mod to break us apart? Which personality of yours are we communicating with today?

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I was bored. Sorry for that. At least i said it on the main board instead of private pms.

Well I'd rather see Leo with Rouge than with chickaboom. He can do better than chickaboom.

if you think I’m going to go through the effort of making a sniper dna-specific mass sterilizing virus and not have my victims know about it, then you’re fecking insane

Do u think victims of coronavirus were all told before hand they were gonna be infected with a virus that has 5 natural viruses plus few synthetic viruses merged into one just as HIV was/is?

Furthermore, work on Zika like sterilization viruses. We need to depopulate this planet. What if everyone gets sterilized? No problem. Test tube babies.