James Bond : Is NSNA as bad as most make it out to be?

Is NSNA as bad as most make it out to be?

After watching it, I would say that the story and script is actually pretty good, just as good as any Moore Bond movie of the time, and even better than some. However, the only failure for me is the action, and maybe Kim Basinger just not being that good. It needed more money.

But I don't think it's terrible like a lot of fans make it out to be. Just a mixed bag overall, with pros and cons. What do you think?

Re: Is NSNA as bad as most make it out to be?

I liked it as well

A 6.2 rating on IMDb. I saw it, and cannot recall a single moment.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

A lot of people say this movie is terrible, and it does have it's short comings such as not having as high budget of action or good music, but I feel that it's not near as bad as people say.

Connery gives his best performance as Bond since Goldfinger in my opinion, and I can't help but really like the two villains, and can't help but feel they are better than usual for the Bond era of that time, in some ways.

I also feel that Kim Basinger, has somewhat considerably good chemistry with Connery as well. I also feel that the Bond girl's relationship with the villain was well handled as well.

So am I crazy, or is NSNA not near as bad as people say?

You're crazy, bro.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸