Comic Books and Comic-Con : Does EITHER DC Comics OR Marvel STILL publish ACTUAL comic-books OR…

Does EITHER DC Comics OR Marvel STILL publish ACTUAL comic-books OR…

graphic novels (IF that's what you PREFER to call them) that were/are sold at convenience-stores such as 7-Eleven or Circle K, etc… IF not when did either and both of them stop? IS it all ONLINE nowadays?

"I AM El Señor Fernando PÓO (💩)!!!!".

Re: Does EITHER DC Comics OR Marvel STILL publish ACTUAL comic-books OR…

You can still buy printed copies if you so wish.

BUT are they brand new or are they just copies of old ones from years/decades past (which I know can be bought online or at comic book stores)?

I don’t buy many comics myself but I attend a monthly meet-up with people in the business and new comics are still being produced. Mind you, the ones I see are mainly independent publications so I’ll pop in and look next time I pass somewhere selling Marvel and DC comics.

👍

I use the Marvel app. You can buy thousands of comics on it. Some are free to read also. They just started a new era in X-Men so I wanted to know what’s going on. And yes there are still comic book stores where you can buy the original hard copy but I prefer to buy the compilation graphic novels now