Food and Drink : Now I'm hungry...

Now I'm hungry...

This looks so good!

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: Now I'm hungry...

It looks like a cross-section of someone's abdomen! Eww!

Oh! It's another of those beautiful calming ASMR cooking videos! I'm very tingly right now.

Aren't those wonderful? This is amazing. Not only does her food look amazing, but without hearing a word, the sounds are incredible.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I'm afraid that when I cook, the kitchen is full of sounds that nobody else should have to hear!

Yep, me too!

Too sugary for me, but they look like a mouthful of heaven.

I agree. Most of her recipes are loaded with lots and lots of sugar, and I'm not a sugar person. But gosh, these look so delicious.

I love the sound of the peaches being washed and prepared, and I have some in my fridge!
My taste buds are telling me to chomp into one right now, so that's what I'm going to do!

Isn't it nice, as well, to find some joy and pleasure from some of the simplest things?

Exactly! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

The other ones looked nice but that looks like aspic.

i just watched this one the other day. a classic.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

I am enjoying her videos so much. I find it so fascinating to learn these incredible dishes, even though I'll never make them unless I come across something without so much sugar or heavy cream…and the bonus of the ASMR. It's really entrancing.

I have no intention of making any of those delicious dishes. They are simply the best ASMR videos I've ever seen and heard.

Those peaches again!

This is disgusting.

I'm cumming.

I never realized how sexy Morticia was until seeing her in your avatar.

Then you will be interested in this thread:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3286952/

Now I'm hungry.

Whatever that means.

My house is named Satis House. Just like the the joint Miss Havisham lived in.

What is the correlation between that and my post? I'm not that knowledgeable about classic literature.

You don't sit around in a rotting wedding dress, do you?

50 YEARS AGO ONE MOVIE CHANGED ALL MOVIES FOREVER

50 YEARS AGO ONE MOVIE CHANGED ALL MOVIES FOREVER
โ–ฒ Top